Hovatek Forum MOBILE Dual OS Tablets Stocked in DnX mode!
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Stocked in DnX mode!

Stocked in DnX mode!

Polycarp Adie
Polycarp Adie
Polycarp Adie
21-03-2021, 04:33 PM

Thank God i am here, i am having issues with my device, so i got this chinese device , just 8" and operates on windows 8.1 only, its of a tablet shape and very mobile so i went for it because i needed a system on the go.

Somehow, i formatted it and every thing now reads chinese, i mannaged to changed the language to english through control pannel and suceeded but just few apps displays in english while the primary/syetem language of the device still runs in chinese, all effort to download the english windows pack proved abortive.

Now my option "B" was to reinstall windows 8.1 english version, but the software guys i reached have tried their best and its not working... We stop at "entering Dnx mode
Waiting for fast command..."
And nothing can be done futher to install windows 8.1 on the tablet....

Any help will be of great value to me pls.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
22-03-2021, 01:22 PM
(21-03-2021, 04:33 PM)Polycarp Adie Thank God i am here, i am having issues with my device, so i got this chinese device , just 8" and operates on windows 8.1 only, its of a tablet shape and very mobile so i went for it because i needed a system on the go.

Somehow, i formatted it and every thing now reads chinese, i mannaged to changed the language to english through control pannel and suceeded but just few apps displays in english while the primary/syetem language of the device still runs in chinese, all effort to download the english windows pack proved abortive.

Now my option "B" was to reinstall windows 8.1 english version, but the software guys i reached have tried their best and its not working... We stop at "entering Dnx mode
Waiting for fast command..."
And nothing can be done futher to install windows 8.1 on the tablet....

Any help will be of great value to me pls.

attempt accessing boot manager then install windows from there ; see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-18314.html