Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles [Tutorial] How to use Miracle Box to bypass FRP on Qualcomm devices
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to use Miracle Box to bypass FRP on Qualcomm devices

[Tutorial] How to use Miracle Box to bypass FRP on Qualcomm devices

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-11-2018, 10:46 AM

This guide will explain how to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on a Qualcomm Android device using Miracle box. You get the FRP screen when you do a factory reset (from recovery mode) on a Qualcomm Android device which has already been associated with a Google Account. The FRP screen will lock you out until you supply the username (email address) and password of the Google account which had been linked to the device prior to the reset.

[Image: Qualcomm-Google-Account-FRP-bypass.jpg]

Requirements

Steps to bypass FRP on Qualcomm using Miracle box

Follow the steps below to bypass Factory Reset Protection on Qualcomm Android devices

1. Launch Miracle box

[Image: How-to-use-Miracle-Box-to-bypass-FRP-on-...ices-1.jpg]

2. Click the Qualcomm tab

[Image: How-to-use-Miracle-Box-to-bypass-FRP-on-...ices-2.jpg]

3. Click the Extra tab

[Image: How-to-use-Miracle-Box-to-bypass-FRP-on-...ices-3.jpg]

4. You'll notice that Port is empty

[Image: How-to-use-Miracle-Box-to-bypass-FRP-on-...ices-4.jpg]

5. Launch Device Manager and take note of the entries under Ports (COM & LPT)

[Image: How-to-use-Miracle-Box-to-bypass-FRP-on-...ices-5.jpg]

6. Boot the device into Emergency Download (EDL) mode then connect to PC. You should see Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008

[Image: How-to-use-Miracle-Box-to-bypass-FRP-on-...ices-6.jpg]

7. Go back to Miracle box then click Port. The device should get detected.

[Image: How-to-use-Miracle-Box-to-bypass-FRP-on-...ices-7.jpg]

8. Tick Remove Account Lock (Other)

[Image: How-to-use-Miracle-Box-to-bypass-FRP-on-...ices-8.jpg]

9. Click Start Button

[Image: How-to-use-Miracle-Box-to-bypass-FRP-on-...ices-9.jpg]

10. Wait while Miracle box bypasses the FRP lock

[Image: How-to-use-Miracle-Box-to-bypass-FRP-on-...ces-10.jpg]

11. You should get a Done message once FRP lock has been bypassed / removed

[Image: How-to-use-Miracle-Box-to-bypass-FRP-on-...ces-11.jpg]

Important Notice
  • Miracle box ideally requires a hardware box to work. Running the setup without hardware will fail
  • If you have opted for a loader version (no box needed) then your antivirus might flag it as malware. Its up to you to decide whether or not to allow the loader run anyway
  • Once Miracle box has detected the device while in EDL, you leave it connected all through the process.

Video Transcript
Quote:In this video tutorial, I'll be explaining how to bypass factory reset protection or FRP on a Qualcomm Android device using Miracle box. First off, you need to have installed your Qualcomm drivers, we have a guide on how to do that. You also need to have Miracle box. I have my Miracle box here and just in case you don't know, FRP happens when you do a factory reset from recovery mode on a Qualcomm device which has been linked to a Google account okay? So the device asks you for the credentials of the Google account which had been singned into on the device before the factory reset.

To bypass FRP, first of all, you need to launch Miracle box. I'm going to launch and wait. When miracle box comes up, You click on Qualcomm and then you click on Extra. Now, you'll notice that Port is empty so you open device manager. You can right-click This PC or My computer, select device manager or use the windows search menu to find device manager. Now, in device manager, take note of what you have under Ports I have just three entries here.

Now, you boot the device into EDL mode and then you connect to the PC via USB cord. EDL is emergency download mode. Now I have Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 I'm going to do that again. Aright! so I have this entry. Now you go back to Miracle box. You click on Port. Now the Qualcomm device should get detected. you click Remove Account Lock (Other) and then you click Start Button wait while Miracle box removes FRP. It says Done.

You can disconnect the device, power it up and FRP should be removed. So that's how to bypass factory Reset Protection or FRP on a Qualcomm Androd device using Miracle box
This post was last modified: 24-11-2018, 11:00 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jimkeystyle
jimkeystyle
jimkeystyle
25-11-2018, 11:55 AM
will this help me bypass frp on samsung g5700 android 7.0? its on a qualcomm platform

Enviado de meu SM-G935F usando Tapatalk
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-11-2018, 05:35 PM
(25-11-2018, 11:55 AM)jimkeystyle will this help me bypass frp on samsung g5700 android 7.0? its on a qualcomm platform

Enviado de meu SM-G935F usando Tapatalk

Yes, if you can be able to put the phone into EDL mode.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
crisisinc
crisisinc
crisisinc
10-12-2018, 07:06 PM
Is this for any qualcomm device or specific ones please?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-12-2018, 07:23 PM

(10-12-2018, 07:06 PM)crisisinc Is this for any qualcomm device or specific ones please?

this is a generic method for any qualcomm device, doesn't guarantee it will work on all due to unsupported chipset type, etc
osas2luv
osas2luv
osas2luv
Techie Member
28-11-2020, 08:41 PM
good evening everyone

I have gionee s10c which i tried removing frp with miracle box but i was get no answer so i used frp reset tool to reset it. but after resetting it the phone is no longer pass gionee logo.

and I notice anytime i on the phone this message always display "your device has been loaded with different operating system"

I want to flash the the phone which i have download the firmware for the device but i keep getting this error if i used qfil (Download Fail: Sahara Fail: QsaharaSever Fail: Process fail)

while on miracle box (error fail to connect with phone >> make sure you select the correct port)

please i need your help on this i have screenshot the error.
This post was last modified: 28-11-2020, 08:53 PM by osas2luv.
Attached Files
.png
miracle box failed connect with fone.png
Size: 183.38 KB / Downloads: 0
.png
qfil 1 error.png
Size: 31.16 KB / Downloads: 0
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-11-2020, 10:06 AM
(28-11-2020, 08:41 PM)osas2luv good evening everyone

I have gionee s10c which i tried removing frp with miracle box but i was get no answer so i used frp reset tool to reset it. but after resetting it the phone is no longer pass gionee logo.

and I notice anytime i on the phone this message always display "your device has been loaded with different operating system"

I want to flash the the phone which i have download the firmware for the device but i keep getting this error if i used qfil (Download Fail: Sahara Fail: QsaharaSever Fail: Process fail)

while on miracle box (error fail to connect with phone  >> make sure you select the correct port)

please i need your help on this i have screenshot the error.

Create a new thread for this by clicking Ask Question at the top

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.