Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles [Tutorial] How to use NCK Pro box to write IMEI to Unisoc / Spreadtrum Android
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to use NCK Pro box to write IMEI to Unisoc / Spreadtrum Android

[Tutorial] How to use NCK Pro box to write IMEI to Unisoc / Spreadtrum Android

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-03-2019, 12:56 PM

This guide will explain how to use NCK Pro box to write IMEI, Bluetooth address, WiFi address and Serial number to a Spreadtrum (SPD) Android device using NCK box Spreadtrum module.

Requirements

• Setup NCK Pro box
  • Download and install NCK box Spreadtrum module
  • The IMEI, Serial number, Bluetooth address or WiFi address you wish to write
  • Windows PC and USB cable

Steps to write IMEI to Spreadtrum using NCK pro box

Follow the steps below to use NCK Pro box to write IMEI, WiFi address, Bluetooth address or Serial number

See the video below or @ https://youtu.be/TMnvoHtX7PA

1. Launch NCK box Spreadtrum module

[Image: How-to-use-NCK-Pro-box-to-write-IMEI-to-...roid-1.jpg]

2. Under Diag Mode at the bottom, tick based on your type of Spreadtrum phone (old or new chip)

[Image: How-to-use-NCK-Pro-box-to-write-IMEI-to-...roid-3.jpg]

3. Click Enter Diag at the top left corner

[Image: How-to-use-NCK-Pro-box-to-write-IMEI-to-...roid-4.jpg]

4. Power off the Spreadtrum device (still with battery in) then connect to PC via USB cord without holding any button

[Image: How-to-use-NCK-Pro-box-to-write-IMEI-to-...roid-5.jpg]

5. You should get a Done message once the device has been booted into Diagnostic Mode

[Image: How-to-use-NCK-Pro-box-to-write-IMEI-to-...roid-6.jpg]

6. Click Refresh under Port

[Image: How-to-use-NCK-Pro-box-to-write-IMEI-to-...roid-7.jpg]

7. Select the Diag port from the dropdown

[Image: How-to-use-NCK-Pro-box-to-write-IMEI-to-...roid-8.jpg]

8. Under IMEI-SN-WIFI, tick the boxes you wish to write to (this example is writing to only IMEI 1)

[Image: How-to-use-NCK-Pro-box-to-write-IMEI-to-...roid-9.jpg]

9. Enter the IMEI(s) / address(es) you wish to write

[Image: How-to-use-NCK-Pro-box-to-write-IMEI-to-...oid-10.jpg]

10. Click Write IMEI-SN-WIFI

[Image: How-to-use-NCK-Pro-box-to-write-IMEI-to-...oid-11.jpg]

11. You should get a Done message once the write is done

[Image: How-to-use-NCK-Pro-box-to-write-IMEI-to-...oid-12.jpg]

Important Notice
  • NCK Pro box ideally requires a hardware box or dongle to work. Running the module without the hardware won't work
  • If you're using a loader version (no hardware box or dongle required) then your antivirus might flag it. Its up to you to either heed or ignore
  • Ensure the device has a valid baseband before you try fixing IMEI else the procedure might fail
  • This guide only explains how to write IMEI and other addresses, you are entirely responsible for what IMEI or address you write you write

Video Transcript
Quote:In this video tutorial, I'll be explaining how to write IMEI to a Spreadtrum Android device using NCK box Spreadtrum module. I've launched the module. You need to have the hardware box and have installed the module. You also need to have installed Spreadtrum USB drivers and of course you need to have the IMEI which you intend to write. Now you wait for the dashboard to come up. Once it does, you come under Diag Mode at the bottom right and select based on your chip. This is an old SPD chip so I select Old Phone. Next you click Enter Diag.

Now you power off the device, still with battery in, don't hold any button then connect to the PC and wait for the phone to enter diagnostic mode. You should get a done message. Once you get this, you come under Port and then click on refresh. Now from this drop-down you select the Diag Port. Next you come under IMEI-SN-WIFI and you tick the appropriate box based on what you intend to write. I'll be writing only IMEI 1 so I copy and I paste.

Next you click on Write IMEI-SN-WIFI and you should get a Done messages. So that's how to write IIMEI to an SPD devices using NCK box Spreadtrum module
This post was last modified: 07-04-2019, 01:56 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.