Hovatek Forum GENERAL General Discussions Wifi fails to automatically re-connect after Sleep
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Wifi fails to automatically re-connect after Sleep

Wifi fails to automatically re-connect after Sleep

SabrinaF
SabrinaF
SabrinaF
Enthusiastic Member
15-09-2020, 10:51 AM

I have been using Windows 10 on it for well over a year. Typically put it to sleep when I'm done and then tap the keyboard or open the screen to wake it. Always, it connected automatically and immediately (within a few seconds) to my wireless home network. Now, it has stopped doing so. How to configure again to connect my network automatically?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-09-2020, 09:17 AM
(15-09-2020, 10:51 AM)SabrinaF I have been using Windows 10 on it for well over a year. Typically put it to sleep when I'm done and then tap the keyboard or open the screen to wake it. Always, it connected automatically and immediately (within a few seconds) to my wireless home network. Now, it has stopped doing so. How to configure again to connect my network automatically?

settings > internet and connection > wifi >
locate and click the name of your wifi > tick the checkbox beside connect auto. when in range
SabrinaF
SabrinaF
SabrinaF
Enthusiastic Member
21-09-2020, 08:37 AM
It's already turned-on. But problem still persists
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-09-2020, 10:41 AM
(21-09-2020, 08:37 AM)SabrinaF It's already turned-on. But problem still persists

you can try windows restore to an earlier time when you believe this problem did not exist
SabrinaF
SabrinaF
SabrinaF
Enthusiastic Member
22-09-2020, 08:43 AM

Thank you for your advice. I think it is the best option I have now.. Because, every things seems to be fine.. no hardware error or software error.. Router is also working and all the other PCs connected to Router working fine making me amused..