Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Please help with Root and TWRP m107 Unisoc sc9863a
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Please help with Root and TWRP m107 Unisoc sc9863a

Please help with Root and TWRP m107 Unisoc sc9863a

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
vano1678
vano1678
vano1678
Enthusiastic Member
30-12-2020, 02:49 PM

Hello, please help with twrp and root rights. I did everything according to your instructions. Vbmeta collected but the boot is still not stitched hangs on the installation. And the recovery is stitched but it is not. Could you collect twrp recovery. And why the boot is not stitched. Thank you in advance.
Model Chinese tablet - m107 UNISOC sc9863a. Android 9.
I attach the files of the native vbmeta recovery boot, and which I collected according to your instructions. And also the firmware itself.
I also tried to port the recovery using your "Spreadtrum (SPD) Auto TWRP Recovery" program, but there is an error and the program does not collect it.
Collected vbmeta_custom.img with public key. And I signed boot.img and recovery.img and my relatives. So recovery.img is stitched, but boot.img does not hang on the boot. I've been trying to flash it for 3 days, and everything is useless.
Please help me solve the problem.

firmware - https://yadi.sk/d/PMxM8UHbEFPyZg
files - https://mega.nz/file/Ph4QnaDT#oVrvs06xXx...yzwcmbpKpk
This post was last modified: 30-12-2020, 10:23 PM by vano1678.
vano1678
vano1678
vano1678
Enthusiastic Member
30-12-2020, 07:25 PM
Hello, please help with twrp and root rights. I did everything according to your instructions. Vbmeta collected but the boot is still not stitched hangs on the installation. And the recovery is stitched but it is not. Could you collect twrp recovery. And why the boot is not stitched. Thank you in advance.
I attach the files of the native vbmeta recovery boot, and which I collected according to your instructions. And also the firmware itself.
I also tried to port the recovery using your "Spreadtrum (SPD) Auto TWRP Recovery" program, but there is an error and the program does not collect it.
Collected vbmeta_custom.img with public key. And I signed boot.img and recovery.img and my relatives. So recovery.img is stitched, but boot.img does not hang on the boot. I've been trying to flash it for 3 days, and everything is useless.

This post was last modified: 30-12-2020, 10:21 PM by vano1678.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-12-2020, 06:20 AM
(30-12-2020, 02:49 PM)vano1678 Hello, please help with twrp and root rights. I did everything according to your instructions. Vbmeta collected but the boot is still not stitched hangs on the installation. And the recovery is stitched but it is not. Could you collect twrp recovery. And why the boot is not stitched. Thank you in advance.

Have you unlocked the bootloader?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
vano1678
vano1678
vano1678
Enthusiastic Member
31-12-2020, 07:36 AM
Yes, the bootloader has unlocked. I can't flash boot , it hangs on boot. And recovery is flashed with the vbmeta key open.
vano1678
vano1678
vano1678
Enthusiastic Member
31-12-2020, 07:52 AM

(31-12-2020, 06:20 AM)hovatek
(30-12-2020, 02:49 PM)vano1678 Hello, please help with twrp and root rights. I did everything according to your instructions. Vbmeta collected but the boot is still not stitched hangs on the installation. And the recovery is stitched but it is not. Could you collect twrp recovery. And why the boot is not stitched. Thank you in advance.

Have you unlocked the bootloader?

Yes, the bootloader has unlocked. I can't flash boot , it hangs on boot. And recovery is flashed with the vbmeta key open.
I threw off twrp it started only a mirror and an inverted touch. I still flashed the magisk, and the tablet now hangs on the logo.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-01-2021, 06:22 AM
(31-12-2020, 07:52 AM)vano1678 Yes, the bootloader has unlocked. I can't flash boot , it hangs on boot. And recovery is flashed with the vbmeta key open.
I threw off twrp it started only a mirror and an inverted touch. I still flashed the magisk, and the tablet now hangs on the logo.

Try patching boot using magisk canary version instead of normal magisk

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
vano1678
vano1678
vano1678
Enthusiastic Member
01-01-2021, 03:45 PM
(01-01-2021, 06:22 AM)hovatek
(31-12-2020, 07:52 AM)vano1678 Yes, the bootloader has unlocked. I can't flash boot , it hangs on boot. And recovery is flashed with the vbmeta key open.

Try patching boot using magisk canary version instead of normal magisk

Got the root right,
1-I put twrp (I have it mirrored and turned upside down and it's not so easy to flash through it) I'm flashing the magisk
2- I'm flashing twrp-magisk, and only after that the tablet starts and there is a root of the law.
3- But after preloading it hangs on the logo. And you have to do everything anew.
This post was last modified: 01-01-2021, 04:01 PM by vano1678.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-01-2021, 08:04 AM
(01-01-2021, 03:45 PM)vano1678 Got the root right,
1-I put twrp (I have it mirrored and turned upside down and it's not so easy to flash through it) I'm flashing the magisk
2- I'm flashing twrp-magisk, and only after that the tablet starts and there is a root of the law.
  3- But after preloading it hangs on the logo. And you have to do everything anew.

Have you tried patching your boot.img using magisk canary version?

Note!
vano1678
vano1678
vano1678
Enthusiastic Member
02-01-2021, 08:29 AM
(02-01-2021, 08:04 AM)hovatek

Have you tried patching your boot.img using magisk canary version?
Yes, I tried it, but it is not stitched with magisk canary. And I already wrote that boot.img patched is not stitched only recovery.img
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-01-2021, 07:06 PM

I didn't really understand what you said here then.

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next