Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android sm-r750 dead bootloader
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

sm-r750 dead bootloader

sm-r750 dead bootloader

24-02-2021, 11:03 AM

hey , well i have this samsung gear sm-r750 i took it to a repaire services bcz of a firmwarre problem , there they messed with the bootloader and they delated the guid partition table so the watch got stuck on 9008 qualcomm mode, ( the way i descovered that was with emmc dongle showing empty guid table when trying to flash the firehorse file with xml rawprogram , tried the samsung bootloader recovery tool for r750 it shows failed ( bcz of the missing gpt ) tried flashing the boot recovery files but the phone is dead and still stuck on qualcomm mode , anyway to fix that using a software method ? anyone can help ?
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
25-02-2021, 11:22 AM
(24-02-2021, 11:03 AM)Méhdi Ben Saâda hey , well i have this samsung gear sm-r750 i took it to a repaire services bcz of a firmwarre problem , there they messed with the bootloader and they delated the guid partition table so the watch got stuck on 9008 qualcomm mode, ( the way i descovered that was with emmc dongle showing empty guid table when trying to flash the firehorse file with xml rawprogram , tried the samsung bootloader recovery tool for r750 it shows failed ( bcz of the missing gpt ) tried flashing the boot recovery files but the phone is dead and still stuck on qualcomm mode , anyway to fix that using a software method ? anyone can help ?

If you can get access to a working gear of the same model, you could try doing an emmc dump
25-02-2021, 11:48 AM
If you can get access to a working gear of the same model, you could try doing an emmc dump
[/quote]
this is what i though me too ...
i wish i can find a solution for that bcz i don't have an actual working one and i don't know someone who have but well i'll post in forums and i'll look for someone who is willing to do an emmc dump for me , thanks for ur help