Hovatek Forum Portal
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now
Welcome, Guest
Username Password
Forum Statistics
 Members: 462,811
 Latest member: ActiveThumbs
 Forum threads: 34,706
 Forum posts: 226,384

Full Statistics
Online Users
There are currently 417 online users.

1 Member(s) | 412 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, UptimeRobot
Latest Threads
Forum: Android
Replies: 174, Views: 73,907
kelvinchinedu Yesterday, 07:09 PM
Replies: 7, Views: 118
Gargoyle Yesterday, 02:37 PM
Replies: 2, Views: 55
gavranpero Yesterday, 01:37 AM
Replies: 1, Views: 33
maxpayne 26-03-2024, 07:25 PM
Replies: 18, Views: 666
maxpayne 26-03-2024, 07:01 PM
Replies: 3, Views: 108
maxpayne 26-03-2024, 06:33 PM
E5573Cs password forgotten solution
by Dlonewolf, 20-09-2018, 10:39 AM
Please team, i forgot my wi-fi log-in password.... Please i will appreciate any help or guidelines
Model number is E5573Cs...

Regards to team Hovatek

Please team, i forgot my wi-fi log-in password.... Please i will appreciate any help or guidelines
Model number is E5573Cs...

Regards to team Hovatek

Infinix Note three
by Kollybright, 20-09-2018, 10:28 AM
hello I am using infinix note 3 so since I have updated to nougat version 7 I don't like the update due to some unfixed bug i want to downgrade back to marshmallow 6 but I can't recall my previous build number
Replies 10
Infinix Note three
by Kollybright, 20-09-2018, 10:28 AM

hello I am using infinix note 3 so since I have updated to nougat version 7 I don't like the update due to some unfixed bug i want to downgrade back to marshmallow 6 but I can't recall my previous build number

Marozi MZ1 In need of stock rom or firmware
by Ccleburn, 20-09-2018, 09:19 AM
I have a Marozi MZ1 that I am in need of stock rom and firmware for. I have been trying to find any software for this phone for over two years now. I can get into recovery and fastboot, and have tried factory reset from recovery with no results. It is stuck in bootloop I believe, when I turn the phone on it flashes the boot logo and that's it. I originally rooted the phone and messed with the build.prop which caused the issue. I have tried fastboot and adb commands with no results. It is a Chinese phone and I have tried to clear emmc from the Chinese recovery and nothing. The phone it's self has different model numbers on it. One under the battery that says C8000 OTG and then the case says MZ1. Its a MTK6592V octa-core. Any additional information needed please let me know.
Replies 2

I have a Marozi MZ1 that I am in need of stock rom and firmware for. I have been trying to find any software for this phone for over two years now. I can get into recovery and fastboot, and have tried factory reset from recovery with no results. It is stuck in bootloop I believe, when I turn the phone on it flashes the boot logo and that's it. I originally rooted the phone and messed with the build.prop which caused the issue. I have tried fastboot and adb commands with no results. It is a Chinese phone and I have tried to clear emmc from the Chinese recovery and nothing. The phone it's self has different model numbers on it. One under the battery that says C8000 OTG and then the case says MZ1. Its a MTK6592V octa-core. Any additional information needed please let me know.

Black screen on Tecno P5S
by tuvusi, 19-09-2018, 11:20 PM
So my tecno P5 S was so dusty, and I decided to open it up and do some brushes. I assembled everything back where it was and now the screen is black even when powered on. I can see the icons on the phone when I shine a torch on the screen. Please help on how to get the backlight on.
Forum: Repairs
Replies 8
Black screen on Tecno P5S
by tuvusi, 19-09-2018, 11:20 PM

So my tecno P5 S was so dusty, and I decided to open it up and do some brushes. I assembled everything back where it was and now the screen is black even when powered on. I can see the icons on the phone when I shine a torch on the screen. Please help on how to get the backlight on.

HOW TO CHANGE IMEI OF TECNO K7 1GB RAM
by man138, 19-09-2018, 08:54 PM
Good day, I have tried to change the imei of my sister's tecno k7 after flashing but to no avail, I use miracle loader 2.27A but didn't work out for me. Please what do I do because she can't access the internet for now, although she's able to use it to make calls. 

Please I need help ASAP
Replies 9

Good day, I have tried to change the imei of my sister's tecno k7 after flashing but to no avail, I use miracle loader 2.27A but didn't work out for me. Please what do I do because she can't access the internet for now, although she's able to use it to make calls. 

Please I need help ASAP

TECNO CA6 MT6737T DEAD PLS HELP
by ebenco4real, 19-09-2018, 01:12 PM
TECNO CA6 MT6737T DEAD PLS HELP. Initially it was password, After formatting with cm2 it refused to boot then I decided to download firmware from hovatek now the phone is completely dead. I used firmware upgrade in sp flash tool after formatting the yellow bar refused to load and shows error. Thanks in advance
Replies 16

TECNO CA6 MT6737T DEAD PLS HELP. Initially it was password, After formatting with cm2 it refused to boot then I decided to download firmware from hovatek now the phone is completely dead. I used firmware upgrade in sp flash tool after formatting the yellow bar refused to load and shows error. Thanks in advance

Pages (5778): Previous 12034 2035 2036 2037 20385778 Next
YtWhTl
live chat
whatsapp telegram instagram