Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Poor signal problem after restoring imei with maui meta 3g tool...Pls help..!
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Poor signal problem after restoring imei with maui meta 3g tool...Pls help..!

Poor signal problem after restoring imei with maui meta 3g tool...Pls help..!

LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
12-03-2017, 06:32 PM

I have a intex aqua dream (mtk 6592). Foolishly I tried format all + download option in spft.and losed imei..
After then I restored imei with Maui meta tool with bplgu file which comes with stock ROM.

Now sim card is working but signal quality is now poor. I tried the same sim in another android phone and its working very good.

What should I do now?

Is it software problem or hardware problem?

Thanks in advance..
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
Banned
13-03-2017, 07:05 AM
Is the phone making calls or what do you mean by poor signal?

Sent from my TECNO W4 using the Hovatek Forum App
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-03-2017, 12:17 PM
(12-03-2017, 06:32 PM)LoverOfLove I have a intex aqua dream (mtk 6592). Foolishly I tried format all + download option in spft.and losed imei..
After then I restored imei with Maui meta tool with bplgu file which comes with stock ROM.

Now sim card is working but signal quality is now poor. I tried the same sim in another android phone and its working very good.

What should I do now?

Thanks in advance..

The problem is from the NVRAM.
You'll need a working phone of the same model and the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...only-mode/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
14-03-2017, 06:45 AM
(13-03-2017, 12:17 PM)hovatek
(12-03-2017, 06:32 PM)LoverOfLove I have a intex aqua dream (mtk 6592). Foolishly I tried format all + download option in spft.and losed imei..

What should I do now?

Thanks in advance..

The problem is from the NVRAM.
You'll need a working phone of the same model and the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...only-mode/
Thanks hovatek for replying..
The problem is same as the your mentioned thread stated,,,,only 2g mode is working fine, and 3g mode is making signal drop problem.

Intex aqua dream is probably the least famous smartphone by the intex. I'm sure that it is very tough to get another same model.

Since the solution mandate that I should have another working phone, I think I can not solve it.

I guess only option left is to send it to official service center.may be they have nvram backup in their database.

Anyone reading this,,,I want to say that never use format all + download option in spft.it will create serious problem...only use it if you have backup of nvram of that phone...[emoji15]

Sent from my Q700S using the Hovatek Forum App
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-03-2017, 05:06 PM

(14-03-2017, 06:45 AM)LoverOfLove Thanks hovatek for replying..
The problem is same as the your mentioned thread stated,,,,only 2g mode is working fine, and 3g mode is making signal drop problem.

Intex aqua dream is probably the least famous smartphone by the intex. I'm sure that it is very tough to get another same model.

Since the solution mandate that I should have another working phone, I think I can not solve it.

I guess only option left is to send it to official service center.may be they have nvram backup in their database.

Anyone reading this,,,I want to say that never use format all + download option in spft.it will create serious problem...only use it if you have backup of nvram of that phone...[emoji15]

Yes, format in SP flash tool causes problems.
Have you tried writing IMEI using SN Writer?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
15-03-2017, 04:41 AM
(14-03-2017, 05:06 PM)hovatek
(14-03-2017, 06:45 AM)LoverOfLove Thanks hovatek for replying..

Yes, format in SP flash tool causes problems.
Have you tried writing IMEI using SN Writer?

Yes i've tried but never succeeded.
i posted the error in this thread. https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-173...#pid101340
pls look at it..
and big thanks for all your help.. Smile
This post was last modified: 15-03-2017, 04:42 AM by LoverOfLove.
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
17-03-2017, 02:34 PM
Same problem happened with micromax unite 2 few years back.. And then I was able to fix this with this guide.... With 3g fix INI file in Maui tool http://www.droidgyan.com/how-to-fix-only...work-mode/

Do you think some thing can be done about it with intex aqua dream...

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-03-2017, 03:47 PM
(17-03-2017, 02:34 PM)LoverOfLove Do you think some thing can be done about it with intex aqua dream...

It still boils down to having some kind of backup from a working phone. There lies the challenge
This post was last modified: 17-03-2017, 03:55 PM by hovatek.

Note!
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
19-03-2017, 09:13 AM
3g Problem is now solved...

Solution is sn write tool..

Just flashed the imei with ap and db files (comes with stock rom) with sn write tool.. and voila... it worked.. SmileSmile

note--
And if anyone getting "EntertAPMetaMode() : MetaResult = DEFAULT_FAIL error in sn write tool then make sure to tick the Security USB and Composite Device in option menu. and also tick enable check btwifi in Identify-engineer option... Smile
This post was last modified: 19-03-2017, 11:17 AM by LoverOfLove.