Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Honor 3c H30-U10 Vibration only
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Honor 3c H30-U10 Vibration only

Honor 3c H30-U10 Vibration only

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
16-03-2017, 08:08 PM

Hi Hovatek Team,

I am facing an issue with Honor 3c (H30-U10). It was always stuck on Huawei Logo. So I tried factory hard reset. Not Helped. Then I tried fixing it using the stock rom with Sp Flash tool. I know all steps as I have done this before for other phones. I have installed Vcom drivers properly even with Drivers Signature Disabled. When I connect the phone to Laptop. It keeps vibrating every 3 to 4 seconds. I tried it with or without battery.

With Latest Sp Flash Tool version 5.0 or Plus. It did'nt even pick up the Phone Just keeps vibrating and Shows S_Dram error.

But With Old Sp Flash Tool v3.1324 I got some success but not all.
I am trying to flash this room "ROM_H30-U10_V100R001C900B108_SIGNED" and Choosing Firmware upgrade.

I get two types of error.

1. When I check "DA DL ALL WITH CHECK SUM" I get an error at the end with Some Failed Check Sum ALL.

2. When I untick this DA DL ALL WITH CHECK SUM option. I get a different error like SC_Security_Region_Not Found

and both of these error comes at the end on 100%.

This forum has helped me in solving a problem in past. I am hopeful again. Thank you in advance.
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
16-03-2017, 08:40 PM
@Hovatek Any Help would be great
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-03-2017, 01:57 PM
(16-03-2017, 08:08 PM)abbas99 Hi Hovatek Team,

I am facing an issue with Honor 3c (H30-U10). It was always stuck on Huawei Logo. So I tried factory hard reset. Not Helped. Then I tried fixing it using the stock rom with Sp Flash tool. I know all steps as I have done this before for other phones. I have installed Vcom drivers properly even with Drivers Signature Disabled. When I connect the phone to Laptop. It keeps vibrating every 3 to 4 seconds. I tried it with or without battery.

With Latest Sp Flash Tool version 5.0 or Plus. It did'nt even pick up the Phone Just keeps vibrating and Shows S_Dram error.

I am trying to flash this room "ROM_H30-U10_V100R001C900B108_SIGNED" and Choosing Firmware upgrade.

1. When I check "DA DL ALL WITH CHECK SUM" I get an error at the end with Some Failed Check Sum ALL.

2. When I untick this DA DL ALL WITH CHECK SUM option. I get a different error like SC_Security_Region_Not Found

This forum has helped me in solving a problem in past. I am hopeful again. Thank you in advance.

Could you attach screenshots of the error messages.
Seems like a checksum issue

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
17-03-2017, 08:12 PM
(17-03-2017, 01:57 PM)hovatek
(16-03-2017, 08:08 PM)abbas99 Hi Hovatek Team,

2. When I  untick this DA DL ALL WITH CHECK SUM option. I get a different error like SC_Security_Region_Not Found

Could you attach screenshots of the error messages.
Seems like a checksum issue

Sure  - Let me Explain In Details.

Phone Model   -   Honor 3c (H30-U10)
Tool Version    -   SP Flash Tool V3.1324.0 Sn 177
Firmware         -   ROM_H30-U10_V100R001C900B108_SIGNED

What was my Phone Condition When i Started doing Flashing?
Answer   -   It was always stuck on Huawei Logo. But with vibration.

Current Condition of my Phone?
Answer   -   No Signs of Power. Only Vibration When Pressing Power Button.

I am doing flashing With and Without battery inserted.

Now What type of errors I am getting.

Explanation of this Screenshoot 1 (In this step I clicked on Firmware upgrade and also With "DA DL ALL WITH CHECK SUM"  Ticked. 

[Image: FW_Upgrade_Error.png]

Explanation of this Screenshoot 2 (In this step I Clicked on "Download" and with "DA DL ALL WITH CHECK SUM" and I got Checksum Error)
[Image: S_Check_Sum_Error.png]

Explanation of this Screenshoot 3 (In this step I Clicked on "Download but without Da DL All With CheckSum is not ticked and I got this Security error this time.)
[Image: Sec_Error.png]

As you can see it is almost 100% completed with error. and I got no signs of power in My Phone except Vibration. And FYI I have used two of latest SP flash tool version with zero success. They don't even pick up the Phone via COM PORT.
This post was last modified: 17-03-2017, 08:15 PM by abbas99.
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
17-03-2017, 10:15 PM

@hovatek Looking forward to hear from you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-03-2017, 10:36 AM
(17-03-2017, 08:12 PM)abbas99 As you can see it is almost 100% completed with error. and I got no signs of power in My Phone except Vibration. And FYI I have used two of latest SP flash tool version with zero success. They don't even pick up the Phone via COM PORT.

There are three possibilities here:
1. The checksum file present
2. The Download Agent set in SP flash tool
3. One of the files in the firmware

First off, cut the checksum file and paste in a different directory then try reflashing the firmware using Download only. Use the latest version of SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html
waiting...

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
18-03-2017, 06:56 PM
Hi Hovatek,

It's still the same. I have already done moving check sum file to different directories and even I have delete it to give it a try.
I have also tried to change the switch to 0 from 1 in Checksum.ini File. Nothing is helping.
The Download Agent is set to MTK_ALL_In_ONE. I have tried others. but not working. With Firmware upgrade the progress dont even start and PMT error comes up. When I choose Download Only with DA DL ALL Ticket I get CheckSum Error. at last When I untick DA DL ALL I get SC_Secruity_Region_Not Found Error.

I have even tried to Unlock Boot and Write Memory Part. Write Memory part shows no error but When it comes to Flashing it fails. I have also tried another rom Build 109 of the same Huwaei Room. Same error again.
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
18-03-2017, 07:03 PM
(18-03-2017, 10:36 AM)hovatek
(17-03-2017, 08:12 PM)abbas99 As you can see it is almost 100% completed with error. and I got no signs of power in My Phone except Vibration. And FYI I have used two of latest SP flash tool version with zero success. They don't even pick up the Phone via COM PORT.

First off, cut the checksum file and paste in a different directory then try reflashing the firmware using Download only. Use the latest version of SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html
waiting...

And I have tried using Latest SP Flash tool versions. They even don;t pick up the COM PORT. Just Vibration and Then Error S_Brom_Download_DA_Fail 2004 comes up. But on the same computer same drivers The Older version of Sp Flash Tools works fine as you have seen the screenshoots the progress is 100%. I don;t think it's a COM drivers issue. They are working fine with older versions of Sp flash tools.
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
19-03-2017, 08:22 PM
(18-03-2017, 10:36 AM)hovatek

waiting...

Update - Somehow Now the latest sp flash tools works just fine But the problem still exist but very strange. For example When I try to flash the rom with latest sp flash tools it jsut dont pick up the com port. To Fix this I have to go to old version of Sp flash tool and Then I did write memory thing and flashing the Unlcoking Scatter file for honor 3c. After Doing this the next Rom flashing part Works fine on Latest sp flash tool. Everything finishes well but still phone not turning on. Not even logo. Not botting to Recovery even. 
I have tried about 5 Different roms for Honor 3c H30-U10. Downloaded from Offical Websites. and Matched Md5 Correctly. I tried China Rom EU ROM. My Country rom from official Website. The strange thing is that rom flashing is done successfully With GReen Tick Sign. I even tried Extracting Update.app file using Huawei Update Extractor tool. Rom Flashing get successufully but no sign of Power. Just vibration after few seconds.

NOTE - I have put the phone on CHarging for couple of hours in case the battery is down. But still no help. Sometimes after flashing a rom successfully I noted that the vibration is gone even with pressing three button at a same time. But it comes again sometimes. one more thing I noticed is that When i plug in the charging it shows Charging Light on but after a few minutes it is off and then after few minutes again on. Not sure why this is happening. Please reply if you have any idea about this situation. Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-03-2017, 12:07 PM

(19-03-2017, 08:22 PM)abbas99 Update - Somehow Now the latest sp flash tools works just fine But the problem still exist but very strange. For example When I try to flash the rom with latest sp flash tools it jsut dont pick up the com port. To Fix this I have to go to old version of Sp flash tool and Then I did write memory thing and flashing the Unlcoking Scatter file for honor 3c. After Doing this the next Rom flashing part Works fine on Latest sp flash tool. Everything finishes well but still phone not turning on. Not even logo. Not botting to Recovery even. 
I have tried about 5 Different roms for Honor 3c H30-U10. Downloaded from Offical Websites. and Matched Md5 Correctly. I tried China Rom EU ROM. My Country rom from official Website. The strange thing is that rom flashing is done successfully With GReen Tick Sign. I even tried Extracting Update.app file using Huawei Update Extractor tool. Rom Flashing get successufully but no sign of Power. Just vibration after few seconds.

NOTE - I have put the phone on CHarging for couple of hours in case the battery is down. But still no help. Sometimes after flashing a rom successfully I noted that the vibration is gone even with pressing three button at a same time. But it comes again sometimes. one more thing I noticed is that When i plug in the charging it shows Charging Light on but after a few minutes it is off and then after few minutes again on. Not sure why this is happening. Please reply if you have any idea about this situation. Thank you

Since you've flashed several ROMs then it might not be a ROM issue. I want to assume the battery is somewhat drained. Is the battery removeable so as to be boosted externally?

Note!
Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next