Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix X551
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix X551

Infinix X551

erhiskobi
erhiskobi
erhiskobi
31-03-2017, 07:16 PM

Hello, please my infinix X551 goes off(power off) whenever the screen is on idle. Even if you double tap lock screen and it goes on idle when you try using power button to start using it you will find out it has gone off.

When its on it works well. I've even upgraded it to lollipop via flash tool yet same problem.

The os works seamlessly. Just the tripping off issue and the worst thing is it only happens when the device is on standby mode.

Once in use its ok. But just drop your device to go and do something else, before you come back it has gone off.

Please any suggestions?

Erhiskobi Mobile Phones Services
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-04-2017, 09:00 AM
(31-03-2017, 07:16 PM)erhiskobi Hello, please my infinix X551 goes off(power off) whenever the screen is on idle. Even if you double tap lock screen and it goes on idle when you try using power button to start using it you will find out it has gone off.

When its on it works well. I've even upgraded it to lollipop via flash tool yet same problem.

The os works seamlessly. Just the tripping off issue and the worst thing is it only happens when the device is on standby mode.

Once in use its ok. But just drop your device to go and do something else, before you come back it has gone off.

Please any suggestions?

Thats a kernel error. What's the RAM and ROM of your X551?
Also, try taking out the SD card (don't re-insert) and also wiping the phone storage under Settings > Backup & reset
This post was last modified: 01-04-2017, 09:04 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
erhiskobi
erhiskobi
erhiskobi
03-04-2017, 12:48 AM
(01-04-2017, 09:00 AM)hovatek
(31-03-2017, 07:16 PM)erhiskobi Hello, please my infinix X551 goes off(power off) whenever the screen is on idle. Even if you double tap lock screen and it goes on idle when you try using power button to start using it you will find out it has gone off.

Please any suggestions?

Thats a kernel error. What's the RAM and ROM of your X551?
Also, try taking out the SD card (don't re-insert) and also wiping the phone storage under Settings > Backup & reset

1gig RAM, 16GB.. Ok will try the suggestion.

But is there a fix for the kernel error?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-04-2017, 11:20 AM
(03-04-2017, 12:48 AM)erhiskobi But is there a fix for the kernel error?

Usually flashing the right boot.img and lk.bin helps

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
erhiskobi
erhiskobi
erhiskobi
04-04-2017, 12:15 AM

(03-04-2017, 11:20 AM)hovatek
(03-04-2017, 12:48 AM)erhiskobi But is there a fix for the kernel error?

Usually flashing the right boot.img and lk.bin helps

Ok thanks.

How do I get the right boot.img and lk.bin? Or should I use the one in the rom I flashed it with earlier to flash again?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-04-2017, 11:30 AM
(04-04-2017, 12:15 AM)erhiskobi Ok thanks.

How do I get the right boot.img and lk.bin? Or should I use the one in the rom I flashed it with earlier to flash again?

you'll need to try from previously used firmware

Note!
erhiskobi
erhiskobi
erhiskobi
21-04-2017, 06:05 AM
(04-04-2017, 11:30 AM)hovatek
(04-04-2017, 12:15 AM)erhiskobi Ok thanks.

you'll need to try from previously used firmware

Ok. Thanks.