Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android I Need TWRP Recovery for Gionee M6 Mirror
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I Need TWRP Recovery for Gionee M6 Mirror

I Need TWRP Recovery for Gionee M6 Mirror

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next
iamwhizkid
iamwhizkid
iamwhizkid
04-04-2017, 11:55 PM

Hello. I got the new Gionee M6 Mirror. I like to root it so I can make some changes that I want to the phone. I don't know if Hovatek have it or can help port it for me. Or if anyone else has it.

Kindly help, I need this urgently. Thanks.

Sent from my M6 mirror using Hovatek mobile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
05-04-2017, 12:38 AM
(04-04-2017, 11:55 PM)iamwhizkid Hello. I got the new Gionee M6 Mirror. I like to root it so I can make some changes that I want to the phone. I don't know if Hovatek have it or can help port it for me. Or if anyone else has it.

Here's a guide on rooting Gionee M6 https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17423.html follow procedures.

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
iamwhizkid
iamwhizkid
iamwhizkid
05-04-2017, 12:41 AM
(05-04-2017, 12:38 AM)innagee
(04-04-2017, 11:55 PM)iamwhizkid Hello. I got the new Gionee M6 Mirror. I like to root it so I can make some changes that I want to the phone. I don't know if Hovatek have it or can help port it for me. Or if anyone else has it.

Here's a guide on rooting Gionee M6 https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17423.html follow procedures.

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile

No. This guide is for the Gionee Marathon M6, I guess. It's the Gionee M6 Mirror that I have. They are not the same phone. Thanks.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-04-2017, 09:37 AM

We'll need to port a custom recovery for it.
Do you have the firmware? If not, find out the phone's chip using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13054.html
and share a screenshot

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
iamwhizkid
iamwhizkid
iamwhizkid
05-04-2017, 11:14 PM

(05-04-2017, 09:37 AM)hovatek [quote='iamwhizkid' pid='103454' dateline='1491346509']
Hello. I got the new Gionee M6 Mirror. I like to root it so I can make some changes that I want to the phone. I don't know if Hovatek have it or can help port it for me. Or if anyone else has it.

Quote:We'll need to port a custom recovery for it.
Do you have the firmware? If not, find out the phone's chip using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13054.html
and share a screenshot

I'm using Hovatek app from playstore. I can seem to send screenshot. But I have downloaded the app and taken the screenshot. Soon as I figure it out I will share with you.

I don't have the firmware but I think there is a way I can dump it from the phone itself, yeah? If there is a tutorial here, kindly point me to it, I can get it done. If there is any particular file you need, I can get it. Thanks.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-04-2017, 10:15 AM
(05-04-2017, 11:14 PM)iamwhizkid I'm using Hovatek app from playstore. I can seem to send screenshot. But I have downloaded the app and taken the screenshot. Soon as I figure it out I will share with you.

I don't have the firmware but I think there is a way I can dump it from the phone itself, yeah? If there is a tutorial here, kindly point me to it, I can get it done. If there is any particular file you need, I can get it. Thanks.

If you're using Hovatek mobile then you can't upload screenshots from the app. You would need to upload the screenshot elsewhere then drop the link. The Hovatek Forum app however supports uploading screenshots
What I just want to confirm are the chipset (i.e MT****) , the Android version and Build Number. If you can correctly provide these three we can proceed.
This post was last modified: 06-04-2017, 10:18 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
iamwhizkid
iamwhizkid
iamwhizkid
06-04-2017, 09:04 PM
(06-04-2017, 10:15 AM)hovatek [quote='iamwhizkid' pid='103546' dateline='1491430476']
I'm using Hovatek app from playstore. I can seem to send screenshot. But I have downloaded the app and taken the screenshot. Soon as I figure it out I will share with you.

Quote:If you're using Hovatek mobile then you can't upload screenshots from the app. You would need to upload the screenshot elsewhere then drop the link. The Hovatek Forum app however supports uploading screenshots
What I just want to confirm are the chipset (i.e MT****) , the Android version and Build Number. If you can correctly provide these three we can proceed.

Okay. Here are the screenshot I got from the Droid Hardware info app. If you need any other information kindly lemme know. Thanks

http://m.imgur.com/8cRY5Cs,TeSRz2y,IXEPuTq

This post was last modified: 06-04-2017, 09:10 PM by iamwhizkid.
iamwhizkid
iamwhizkid
iamwhizkid
06-04-2017, 09:07 PM
Double Post.
This post was last modified: 06-04-2017, 09:09 PM by iamwhizkid.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-04-2017, 09:11 AM
(06-04-2017, 09:07 PM)iamwhizkid Double Post.

The screenshot doesn't contain the info I need.

Note!
iamwhizkid
iamwhizkid
iamwhizkid
07-04-2017, 01:16 PM

(07-04-2017, 09:11 AM)hovatek [quote="iamwhizkid" pid='103635' dateline='1491509233']
Double Post.
Quote:The screenshot doesn't contain the info I need.

Kindly double check the link again, there are three (3) screenshots in the link above.

The info you requested for are;
Chipset: MT6737T
Android Version: 6.0
Build Number: Amigo3.5.

You can find the chipset information here >> http://m.imgur.com/IXEPuTq

You can find the Android Version and Build Number here >>> http://m.imgur.com/TeSRz2y

Thanks

This post was last modified: 07-04-2017, 01:20 PM by iamwhizkid.
Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next