Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Issue with my tecno H7 "The SD Card or the internal is destroyed try reformatting"
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Issue with my tecno H7 "The SD Card or the internal is destroyed try reformatting"

Issue with my tecno H7 "The SD Card or the internal is destroyed try reformatting"

chumachisom
chumachisom
chumachisom
25-04-2017, 07:12 PM

Good day Sir/Mad­am,

Thanks for the help rendered to me last time. I still have two issues to solicit for your assistance today.

I have Techno H7 and­roid and each time i log in to Facebook my phone trips off and restarts itself. It has been so for quite a long time now that i have deleted Facebook from my ph­one. Please what cou­ld be the cause and what solutions do you have to render?

Secondly, At times my SD Card and the th­ings in it will be invisible in my phone wi­th the message "the internal phone storage or the SD Card is dest­royed try reformatting" It will be so for a long time or i will have to resta­rt my phone severally or remove my SD ca­rd and put it back severally before it could start working. Please what could be the cause and what advice do you have to give.

Thanks for the antic­ipated help.

Chuma.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-04-2017, 11:12 PM
(25-04-2017, 07:12 PM)chumachisom Good day Sir/Mad­am,

Thanks for the help rendered to me last time. I still have two issues to solicit for your assistance today.

I have Techno H7 and­roid and each time i log in to Facebook my phone trips off and restarts itself. It has been so for quite a long time now that i have deleted Facebook from my ph­one. Please what cou­ld be the cause and what solutions do you have to render?

Secondly, At times my SD Card and the th­ings in it will be invisible in my phone wi­th the message "the internal phone storage or the SD Card is dest­royed try reformatting" It will be so for a long time or i will have to resta­rt my phone severally or remove my SD ca­rd and put it back severally before it could start working. Please what could be the cause and what advice do you have to give.

Chuma.

For Facebook issue, create new thread.

For SD card, does it ever occurs without an SD card in the phone?
chumachisom
chumachisom
chumachisom
26-04-2017, 07:29 PM
(25-04-2017, 11:12 PM)innagee
(25-04-2017, 07:12 PM)chumachisom Good day Sir/Mad­am,

Chuma.

For Facebook issue, create new thread.

For SD card, does it ever occurs without an SD card in the phone?
chumachisom
chumachisom
chumachisom
26-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Yes! with or without SD card it appears whenever the problem starts "the internal phone storage is damaged try reformatting" or "the SD card is damaged try reformatting". Please i need a solution.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-04-2017, 09:03 AM

(26-04-2017, 07:36 PM)chumachisom Yes! with or without SD card it appears whenever the  problem starts "the internal phone storage is damaged try reformatting" or "the SD card is damaged try reformatting". Please i need a solution.

Go to Settings > Backup & reset then wipe the phone storage
After that, boot into Factory Mode using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13850.html then wipe emmc

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.