Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno N9 hard brick
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno N9 hard brick

[Please help] Tecno N9 hard brick

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-01-2015, 08:33 PM

(09-01-2015, 07:35 PM)shonola I backup another tecno n9 mtk backup using mtk droid tools, den I flash d file wit sp flash tools and it went successful BT d phone still don't boot .after several flashing using sp flash tools both v5 and v3 d phone charge and on BT d batt was low I manage to put it on, after powering on d phone will display encryption unsuccessful dat I should format d phone den I tried booting d phone into recovery menu in oder to format BT d battery was too low to do DAT .later I tried charging d phone BT d phone refuse to charge again den I tried flashing dose files again BT refuse to charge or power on.back to square one.pls help me

when the phone showed you encryption unsuccessful and was able to come on and charge, your top priority should've been to to charge the phone till it was full knowing fully well that your battery is inbuilt. what you need to do is flash the files to the phone again using SP flash tool. if successful, try charging the phone without powering up. its possible it went dead due to a drained battery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shonola
shonola
shonola
Techie Member
10-01-2015, 03:50 PM
Thanks you for your reply, am already charging it.
shonola
shonola
shonola
Techie Member
10-01-2015, 05:40 PM
After changing it, and booting it into recovery menu den I tried to click on wipe/format Bt bring out error like (Mount /data error.)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-01-2015, 08:02 PM
(10-01-2015, 05:40 PM)shonola After changing it, and booting it into recovery menu den I tried to click on wipe/format Bt bring out error like (Mount /data error.)

read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-580.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shonola
shonola
shonola
Techie Member
12-01-2015, 06:13 PM

I tried reflashing wit mtk backup several times including formatting my memory card times without number BT still d same i.e encription unsuccessful, and to format frm recovery mode (mount / data error). Pls help.thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-01-2015, 08:54 PM
(12-01-2015, 06:13 PM)shonola I tried  reflashing wit mtk backup several times including formatting my memory card times without number BT still d same i.e encription unsuccessful, and to format frm recovery mode (mount / data error). Pls help.thanks

format the phone using sp flash tool then re-flash the MTK backup.

Note!
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4