Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Gionee P2s Issues
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Gionee P2s Issues

Gionee P2s Issues

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
azeezall_0
azeezall_0
azeezall_0
Enthusiastic Member
05-05-2017, 03:35 PM

I own a Gionee P2s, it just went dead and I tried flashing after alot of flashing it doesnt work, I got a preloader from a tutorial I read, flashed it onto the fone, the fone got boot up, working perfectly.....after like 2 month it started hanging so I got t reset after resetting it doesnt function well again. I then flashed it with SP flash tool after successfully flashed it got hooked up @d recovery mode and the vol + and vol- doesnt function to move up or down......pls help me out..  I also noticed that all  If I flashed the fone with any build of the P2s Stock rom, the flashing is always successful, but always got hanged up at the Android Recovery Area with android logo lying at the background with caution sign on it and the VOL+ or VOL- doesnt work at all
This post was last modified: 05-05-2017, 03:42 PM by azeezall_0.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
05-05-2017, 08:31 PM
(05-05-2017, 03:35 PM)azeezall_0 I own a Gionee P2s, it just went dead and I tried flashing after alot of flashing it doesnt work, I got a preloader from a tutorial I read, flashed it onto the fone, the fone got boot up, working perfectly.....after like 2 month it started hanging so I got t reset after resetting it doesnt function well again. I then flashed it with SP flash tool after successfully flashed it got hooked up @d recovery mode and the vol + and vol- doesnt function to move up or down......pls help me out..  I also noticed that all  If I flashed the fone with any build of the P2s Stock rom, the flashing is always successful, but always got hanged up at the Android Recovery Area with android logo lying at the background with caution sign on it and the VOL+ or VOL- doesnt work at all

boot to factory mode using vol down + power button
then perform an emmc wipe (i.e select the option with emmc)
if successful, then allow the phone to boot up

if the phone still doesnt boot up, then consider reflashing using the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12237.html
azeezall_0
azeezall_0
azeezall_0
Enthusiastic Member
07-05-2017, 08:11 PM
(05-05-2017, 03:35 PM)azeezall_0 I own a Gionee P2s, it just went dead and I tried flashing after alot of flashing it doesnt work, I got a preloader from a tutorial I read, flashed it onto the fone, the fone got boot up, working perfectly.....after like 2 month it started hanging so I got t reset after resetting it doesnt function well again. I then flashed it with SP flash tool after successfully flashed it got hooked up @d recovery mode and the vol + and vol- doesnt function to move up or down......pls help me out..  I also noticed that all  If I flashed the fone with any build of the P2s Stock rom, the flashing is always successful, but always got hanged up at the Android Recovery Area with android logo lying at the background with caution sign on it and the VOL+ or VOL- doesnt work at all

(05-05-2017, 08:31 PM)freshtyt

if the phone still doesnt boot up, then consider reflashing using the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12237.html
Thanks for your response, I xo much appreciate it alot, but whenever the fone get to recovery mood vol + and vol- doesnt work at all....mooreover the fone normally  boot into recovery mood straightaway......

gonna Flash the Walton Rom tonight... tanx for your time b
ro
azeezall_0
azeezall_0
azeezall_0
Enthusiastic Member
10-05-2017, 09:22 PM
(05-05-2017, 08:31 PM)freshtyt

if the phone still doesnt boot up, then consider reflashing using the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thre
Have formatted the fone but still same problem........ It shows erasing with  standing android logo after boot up then, back to the normal lying android fone with triangle caution sign in it....and the vol + nd vol - doesnt work at all
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-05-2017, 10:47 AM

(10-05-2017, 09:22 PM)azeezall_0 Have formatted the fone but still same problem........ It shows erasing with  standing android logo after boot up then, back to the normal lying android fone with triangle caution sign in it....and the vol + nd vol - doesnt work at all

Did you flash the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12237.html using firmware upgrade?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
azeezall_0
azeezall_0
azeezall_0
Enthusiastic Member
12-05-2017, 12:22 PM
(11-05-2017, 10:47 AM)hovatek
(10-05-2017, 09:22 PM)azeezall_0 Have formatted the fone but still same problem........ It shows erasing with  standing android logo after boot up then, back to the normal lying android fone with triangle caution sign in it....and the vol + nd vol - doesnt work at all

Did you flash the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12237.html using firmware 
Yes sir
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
12-05-2017, 02:04 PM
(12-05-2017, 12:22 PM)azeezall_0 Yes sir

Are you saying that after flashing the Walton ROM, your phone still boots directly to recovery mode?

Sent from my itel it1408 using the Hovatek Forum App
azeezall_0
azeezall_0
azeezall_0
Enthusiastic Member
14-05-2017, 01:23 PM
(12-05-2017, 02:04 PM)freshtyt

Are you saying that after flashing the Walton ROM, your phone still boots directly to recovery mode?

Yeah directly to recovery mode..... Exactly the same way it behave when I flashed with P2S stock rom
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-05-2017, 11:25 PM
(14-05-2017, 01:23 PM)azeezall_0
(12-05-2017, 02:04 PM)freshtyt

Yeah directly to recovery mode..... Exactly the same way it behave when I flashed with P2S stock rom

Have you tried dumping from a working Gionee p2s firmware and writing on your's using miracle method?

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-05-2017, 10:13 AM

(14-05-2017, 01:23 PM)azeezall_0 Yeah directly to recovery mode..... Exactly the same way it behave when I flashed with P2S stock rom

Try formatting without flashing back the firmware. See if the phone stays dead

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next