Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Booting into recovery
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Booting into recovery

[Please help] Booting into recovery

godking.edward
godking.edward
godking.edward
11-01-2015, 08:34 PM

Hi! Pls i need help with my Tecno p9. I tried flashing CWM to my tablets using flashify which I download frm play store. The process finished and asked I reboot. When I did, the phone flashed the Tecno logo twice and the came on. When I tried going to recovery mode using the power +Vol up button, I could not go into recovery. Pls what do I do?
My email : Godking.Edward@gmail.com
This post was last modified: 12-01-2015, 10:45 PM by hovatek.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-01-2015, 08:47 PM
(11-01-2015, 08:34 PM)godking.edward Hi! Pls i need help with my Tecno p9. I tried flashing CWM to my tablets using flashify which I download frm play store. The process finished and asked I reboot. When I did, the phone flashed the Tecno logo twice and the came on. When I tried going to recovery mode using the power +Vol up button, I could not go into recovery. Pls what do I do?
My email : Godking.Edward@gmail.com

is your phone running on OS 4.2 or 4.4?
follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html to fix this

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
godking.edward
godking.edward
godking.edward
12-01-2015, 05:00 AM
Thanks so much for the quick reply to my problems. But sir pls I have followed this process before for my other device Tecno f7 but it instead got worst. Am sacred of doing it again. Pls is this process the way to reflash the recovery back to the phone? Pls dont get upset. I just want to be sure before going further pls... Tell me step by step how to get it done. The device again is the Tecno Phantom mini pad also called Tecno p9. And to your question, my device is running on os 4.4. Thanks
This post was last modified: 12-01-2015, 05:04 AM by godking.edward.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-01-2015, 10:13 AM
(12-01-2015, 05:00 AM)godking.edward Thanks so much for the quick reply to my problems. But sir pls I have followed this process before for my other device Tecno f7 but it instead got worst. Am sacred of doing it again. Pls is this process the way to reflash the recovery back to the phone? Pls dont get upset. I just want to be sure before going further pls... Tell me step by step how to get it done. The device again is the Tecno Phantom mini pad also called Tecno p9. And to your question, my device is running on os 4.4. Thanks
if you follow the guide properly then you shouldnt have anything to worry about. the guide asks you to first backup (and provides the procedure) in case something goes wrong so you have  a safety net. so far you use the method described in the guide, you have a very high chance of success because its the safest method so far and doesnt use external files.
This post was last modified: 12-01-2015, 10:15 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
godking.edward
godking.edward
godking.edward
12-01-2015, 10:16 AM

OK am going to get to it. And will Feed u back later. Thanks again