Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Custom Recovery on Wiko U Feel Prime
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Custom Recovery on Wiko U Feel Prime

[Please help] Custom Recovery on Wiko U Feel Prime

Lanfrj
Lanfrj
Lanfrj
19-05-2017, 02:23 PM

Hi All!
i'm having a lot of trouble to get the root rights on my device (wiko u feel prime). Ive tried many "one click" tool and followed many guide without success. The main issue is that there isnt an "official" twrp or cwm for my model yet and for me is impossibile to customize one.
Any help or i can just wait and pray?^_^

Tnx!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-05-2017, 10:22 PM
(19-05-2017, 02:23 PM)Lanfrj Hi All!
i'm having a lot of trouble to get the root rights on my device (wiko u feel prime). Ive tried many "one click" tool and followed many guide without success. The main issue is that there isnt an "official" twrp or cwm for my model yet and for me is impossibile to customize one.

Tnx!

is this device different from wiko U feel?
also we'll need 
* build number (settings > about phone > build number)
* android version
* chipset (see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13054.html )
* do you have the stock rom of the device?
Lanfrj
Lanfrj
Lanfrj
20-05-2017, 11:15 AM
(19-05-2017, 10:22 PM)X3non
(19-05-2017, 02:23 PM)Lanfrj Hi All!

Tnx!

is this device different from wiko U feel?
also we'll need 
* build number (settings > about phone > build number)
* android version
* chipset (see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13054.html )
* do you have the stock rom of the device?

Yes sadly is different Sad

The spec. of U Feel Prime are the following:
- build number: MMB29M release-keys  (personalized build version U Feel Prime Marshmallow 6.0 [23] )
- android version: 6.0.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
- Cpu: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53

I dont have the stock rom yet, i'm downloading it right now ( updated to the last v.23 build) but i dont know if is 100% working.

Tell me if you need someother info and tnx^^
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-05-2017, 06:06 PM
(20-05-2017, 11:15 AM)Lanfrj Yes sadly is different Sad

The spec. of U Feel Prime are the following:
- build number: MMB29M release-keys  (personalized build version U Feel Prime Marshmallow 6.0 [23] )
- android version: 6.0.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
- Cpu: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53

I dont have the stock rom yet, i'm downloading it right now ( updated to the last v.23 build) but i dont know if is 100% working.

Tell me if you need someother info and tnx^^

Let me know once the firmware is downloaded

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Lanfrj
Lanfrj
Lanfrj
20-05-2017, 07:22 PM

Ok done. I think is the recovery tool by wiko for reset the device to the original settings. On start, there is the wiko logo end the phone pic. on the screen and the "Please note that this action will erase all of your telephone's internal-storage data! Switch off your telephone. Click the "Download" button." line on the bottom.

ps
There is a rom folder inside the main one with a lot of stuff inside.
This post was last modified: 20-05-2017, 07:29 PM by Lanfrj.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-05-2017, 07:29 AM
(20-05-2017, 07:22 PM)Lanfrj Ok done. I think is the recovery tool by wiko for reset the device to the original settings. On start, there is the wiko logo end the phone pic. on the screen and the "Please note that this action will erase all of your telephone's internal-storage data! Switch off your telephone. Click the "Download" button." line on the bottom.

ps
There is a rom folder inside the main one with a lot of stuff inside.

I've sent you a PM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.