Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android CAN'T FLASH MY INFINIX NOTE 3 PRO X601
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

CAN'T FLASH MY INFINIX NOTE 3 PRO X601

CAN'T FLASH MY INFINIX NOTE 3 PRO X601

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
abdelhadi
abdelhadi
abdelhadi
Enthusiastic Member
15-06-2017, 10:12 PM

Hi,
I'm sharing with you my problem with my NOTE 3 PRO.
I'cant make a USB connexion to my laptop.
I tried all options I found in forums.
I don't think is a driver problem, because I installed many of them... (Preloader VCOM, DA, MTP ....) as it's indicated in many tutorials.
When I try to flash it, the sp flash tool can't flash cause it can't detect the connected device.
In the past, when I connect my Note I have USB options (charging, MTP, ....), now anything happens.
I think is a rom problem
It's a N TEST (nougat beta)
I want just to downgrade the ROM to my M. But no way! the OEM recovery can't flash.
I need your help please. I miss my Note 3 pro.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-06-2017, 10:33 AM
(15-06-2017, 10:12 PM)abdelhadi Hi,
I don't think is a driver problem, because I installed many of them... (Preloader VCOM, DA, MTP ....) as it's indicated in many tutorials.
When I try to flash it, the sp flash tool can't flash cause it can't detect the connected device.
In the past, when I connect my Note I have USB options (charging, MTP, ....), now anything happens.
I think is a rom problem
I want just to downgrade the ROM to my M. But no way! the OEM recovery can't flash.

Power off the phone then connect to PC (don't hold any button)
What does the phone get detected as?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abdelhadi
abdelhadi
abdelhadi
Enthusiastic Member
16-06-2017, 10:47 AM
(16-06-2017, 10:33 AM)hovatek
(15-06-2017, 10:12 PM)abdelhadi Hi,
I think is a rom problem

Power off the phone then connect to PC (don't hold any button)
What does the phone get detected as?

Hi,
Thinks for replying
It shows a empty battery charging for seconds, then a red battery with the level of charge
In my laptop, it shows me a no recognised usb device connected.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-06-2017, 07:25 PM
(16-06-2017, 10:47 AM)abdelhadi Hi,
Thinks for replying
It shows a empty battery charging for seconds, then a red battery with the level of charge

Hmm... USB not recognized.
If the phone is able to boot up to home screen then the problem might be your phone's USB port.
2 tests
1. Try getting the phone into Bootloader (from recovery mode) then connect to PC. See if the PC tries to install drivers
2. Power off the phone then connect to PC while holding volume down button. See if the PC tries to install drivers

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abdelhadi
abdelhadi
abdelhadi
Enthusiastic Member
19-06-2017, 12:08 AM

(16-06-2017, 07:25 PM)hovatek
(16-06-2017, 10:47 AM)abdelhadi Hi,
Thinks for replying

Hmm... USB not recognized.
If the phone is able to boot up to home screen then the problem might be your phone's USB port.
2 tests
1. Try getting the phone into Bootloader (from recovery mode) then connect to PC. See if the PC tries to install drivers
2. Power off the phone then connect to PC while holding volume down button. See if  the PC tries to install drivers

Aîe Aîe Aîe
Mmmmm,... my problem becomes more complex than before!
I could boot into fastboot mode, and the PC detected my device as a Android ADB Interface.
I learned a little about fastboot command.So I unlocked the oem bootload, flash Twrp recovery and locked oem bootload.
I wiped cache and dalvick. After, my device continously in recovery mode.
I didnt remember the next thing I did, but my device entred in bootloop.
Now, I can't reach recovery mode or factory test!!!!
It reboots un few seconds.
It would be may be easy if my PC can recongnize my device. But no way, even drivers installed, flash tool can't start flashing mt device.
I realy need your help.I had I smartphone with a problem, now I don't have a smartphone at all.
Thinx in advance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-06-2017, 09:13 AM
(19-06-2017, 12:08 AM)abdelhadi Aîe Aîe Aîe
I could boot into fastboot mode, and the PC detected my device as a Android ADB Interface.
I learned a little about fastboot command.So I unlocked the oem bootload, flash Twrp recovery and locked oem bootload.
It would be may be easy if my PC can recongnize my device. But no way, even drivers installed, flash tool can't start flashing mt device.
I realy need your help.I had I smartphone with a problem, now I don't have a smartphone at all.
Thinx in advance.

Launch device manager > power off the phone > connect to PC
Let me know what it gets detected as

Note!
abdelhadi
abdelhadi
abdelhadi
Enthusiastic Member
19-06-2017, 12:20 PM
(19-06-2017, 09:13 AM)hovatek
(19-06-2017, 12:08 AM)abdelhadi Aîe Aîe Aîe
Thinx in advance.

Launch device manager > power off the phone > connect to PC
Let me know what it gets detected as

Each time it reboots I get no recognised  USB Device
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-06-2017, 06:55 PM
(19-06-2017, 12:20 PM)abdelhadi Each time it reboots I get no recognised  USB Device

I suspect some form of hardware problem.
Try having the phone's USB port changed. If that doesn't work then it might be an emmc issue

Note!
abdelhadi
abdelhadi
abdelhadi
Enthusiastic Member
20-06-2017, 03:19 PM
(19-06-2017, 06:55 PM)hovatek
(19-06-2017, 12:20 PM)abdelhadi Each time it reboots I get no recognised  USB Device

I suspect some form of hardware problem.
Try having the phone's USB port changed. If that doesn't work then it might be an emmc issue

What do you mean by changing the phone's USB port? I tried differnt PC ports..
How can be the emmc issue?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-06-2017, 06:39 PM

(20-06-2017, 03:19 PM)abdelhadi What do you mean by changing the phone's USB port? I tried differnt PC ports..
How can be the emmc issue?

I'm referring to replacing the phone's USB port, not the PC's USB port

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next