Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Bricked phone Amoi A920t
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Bricked phone Amoi A920t

[Please help] Bricked phone Amoi A920t

Amfau
Amfau
Amfau
01-07-2017, 12:40 PM

Hello i have problem. My phone is hardbricked. I think i was wrong in flashing it. First, it was lost imei so i format it using spft (auto format flash -> format whole flash except bootloader) and then click download only, it succeed 100% but the phone is just stuck in booting image for long time, so i format it again (auto format flash -> format whole flash except bootloader) then download only again, but after that the flashing cant be 100%. Then i format again (auto format flash -> format whole flash except bootloader), i tried many time. And now my phone is dead. When i press the power button, just the led on.
Please help me. Thanks for your response
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-07-2017, 05:52 PM
(01-07-2017, 12:40 PM)Amfau Hello i have problem. My phone is hardbricked. I think i was wrong in flashing it. First, it was lost imei so i format it using spft (auto format flash -> format whole flash except bootloader) and then click download only, it succeed 100% but the phone is just stuck in booting image for long time, so i format it again (auto format flash -> format whole flash except bootloader) then download only again, but after that the flashing cant be 100%. Then i format again (auto format flash -> format whole flash except bootloader), i tried many time. And now my phone is dead. When i press the power button, just the led on.
Please help me. Thanks for your response

Its possible the battery is drained.
have you tried taking out the battery to charge or just connecting the phone to power for a while?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Amfau
Amfau
Amfau
02-07-2017, 03:43 AM
(01-07-2017, 05:52 PM)hovatek Its possible the battery is drained.
have you tried taking out the battery to charge or just connecting the phone to power for a while?

Yes i did, the battery was charged. I mean, after i format whole flash except Bootloader, then i flash again, BROM ERROR : S_FT_GET_MEMORY_FAIL (4058) Cannot found memory.
What should i do?
I tried to download only one by one and the result was same
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-07-2017, 10:15 AM
(02-07-2017, 03:43 AM)Amfau Yes i did, the battery was charged. I mean, after i format whole flash except Bootloader, then i flash again, BROM ERROR : S_FT_GET_MEMORY_FAIL (4058) Cannot found memory.
What should i do?
I tried to download only one by one and the result was same

Might be your flash settings
Can I see a full screenshot of the error message

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.