Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix hot note
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Infinix hot note

[Please help] Infinix hot note

Hayordejee
Hayordejee
Hayordejee
Respected Member
05-07-2017, 09:56 PM

Hello
Please I restarted my infinix x551 this evening and it hanged at that android optimizing screen
After it finishes at that screen it restarts back to the same screen all over and over again and i have my stock rom but i dont wanna lose any files especially my whatsapp because i dont have the sim card again please help
successosaghaede
successosaghaede
successosaghaede
Techie Member
05-07-2017, 10:18 PM
The only solution is reloading the operating system but you are obviously going to lose your data

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk
Hayordejee
Hayordejee
Hayordejee
Respected Member
05-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Haa
Is there no way I can boot to like safe mode amd uninstall recent apps
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-07-2017, 02:52 AM
(05-07-2017, 09:56 PM)Hayordejee Hello
Please I restarted my infinix x551 this evening and it hanged at that android optimizing screen
After it finishes at that screen it restarts back to the same screen all over and over again and i have my stock rom but i dont wanna lose any files especially my whatsapp because i dont have the sim card again please help

Before attempting any fix, first dump your firmware in scatter format using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Hayordejee
Hayordejee
Hayordejee
Respected Member
06-07-2017, 09:03 AM

(06-07-2017, 02:52 AM)hovatek

Before attempting any fix, first dump your firmware in scatter format using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html

Pls ive been battling the miracle box for hours now
Its not detecting the phone but sp flash tools is detecting the phone
Ive installed the drivers all over nd over again but only sp detects miracle box doesnt
When i press start button and plug in the phone and press the power button as instructed it makes a connection sound then makes a disconnection sound and starts chargin
I kept trying and sometimes miracle box says none usbport maybe driver not installed but i have all the drivers installed and sp flash tool is detecting
Please help me
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
06-07-2017, 05:45 PM
(06-07-2017, 09:03 AM)Hayordejee

Ive installed the drivers all over nd over again but only sp detects miracle box doesnt
When i press start button and plug in the phone and press the power button as instructed it makes a connection sound then makes a disconnection sound and starts chargin
I kept trying and sometimes miracle box says none usbport maybe driver not installed but i have all the drivers installed and sp flash tool is detecting
Please help me

Retry running Miracle on a PC running windows 7.
Hayordejee
Hayordejee
Hayordejee
Respected Member
06-07-2017, 06:33 PM
(06-07-2017, 05:45 PM)innagee
(06-07-2017, 09:03 AM)Hayordejee

Please help me

Retry running Miracle on a PC running windows 7.
OK thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-07-2017, 01:02 AM
(06-07-2017, 06:33 PM)Hayordejee OK thanks

If you can find a working custom recovery then flash it using Sp Flash tool and do a TWRP backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Hayordejee
Hayordejee
Hayordejee
Respected Member
08-07-2017, 03:14 PM
I already flashed the phone. Lost my files and apps tho. Thanks Y'all