Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android TECNO CAMON C5 [LOLLIPOP] Rooting and Custom ROMs
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

TECNO CAMON C5 [LOLLIPOP] Rooting and Custom ROMs

TECNO CAMON C5 [LOLLIPOP] Rooting and Custom ROMs

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
Megger
Megger
Megger
Enthusiastic Member
04-10-2015, 08:35 AM

(02-09-2015, 03:13 PM)GregSte623 Just like every other android device it is rootable. Thing is, the mt6735 is a pretty recent chip so give it time. Since none of the one click root applications work as of now, the best thing to do would be to port cwm or twrp recovery to the device. Once that is done, rooting will be really easy

Please how can we port CWM or twrp since mtk droid tool doesn't recognize this mtk  6735 chipt
Jerrymy
Jerrymy
Jerrymy
12-05-2016, 10:39 AM
KingRoot is good, it works on my phone! You can follow this tutorials: https://kingroot.net/tutorials
Daveman
Daveman
Daveman
09-07-2017, 06:53 PM
Pls can u help me out deres one phone to flash but eventually it can not download and format all techno C5 it can't boot if it want to boot it will just write smart life on d screen and trip off again is it trip off and on pls can someone help me out to solve dis issue what can I do
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-07-2017, 03:21 AM
(09-07-2017, 06:53 PM)Daveman Pls can u help me out deres one phone to flash but eventually it can not download and format all techno C5 it can't boot if it want to boot it will just write smart life on d screen and trip off again is it trip off and on pls can someone help me out to solve dis issue what can I do

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3