Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] help me fix my mbo one a9 android.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] help me fix my mbo one a9 android.

[Please help] help me fix my mbo one a9 android.

Landson
Landson
Landson
12-07-2017, 06:32 PM

please help me fix my mbo one a9 android. the problem is that it can not boot when powered ON. it is just stuck on boot logo showing the green android symbol. it does not cross/ pass that stage. i have done the factory reset procedures but can't work. help me guys. am confused  Confused .
thanks!!!!!
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
12-07-2017, 07:22 PM
(12-07-2017, 06:32 PM)Landson please help me fix my mbo one a9 android. the problem is that it can not boot when powered ON. it is just stuck on boot logo showing the green android symbol. it does not cross/ pass that stage. i have done the factory reset procedures but can't work. help me guys. am confused  Confused .
thanks!!!!!

You will need to reflash the firmware.
Do you have the phone's stock ROM?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-07-2017, 12:18 AM
(12-07-2017, 06:32 PM)Landson please help me fix my mbo one a9 android. the problem is that it can not boot when powered ON. it is just stuck on boot logo showing the green android symbol. it does not cross/ pass that stage. i have done the factory reset procedures but can't work. help me guys. am confused  Confused .
thanks!!!!!

How did this start?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Landson
Landson
Landson
13-07-2017, 08:40 AM
(12-07-2017, 07:22 PM)innagee
thanks!!!!!

You will need to reflash the firmware.
Do you have the phone's stock ROM?

no i don't. can't find one on the internet.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-07-2017, 10:11 AM

(13-07-2017, 08:40 AM)Landson no i don't. can't find one on the internet.

Still expecting an answer to my question

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.