Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] MTK 6572 Samsung GT-I8262 Duos Bricked Firmware
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] MTK 6572 Samsung GT-I8262 Duos Bricked Firmware

[Please help] MTK 6572 Samsung GT-I8262 Duos Bricked Firmware

FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
Enthusiastic Member
12-07-2017, 09:42 AM

MTK 6572 Samsung GT-I8262 Duos Bricked Firmware
Hi. Hope You all working fine . Here is a long story of my Phone that im going to share with you. 
1- it was working fine but after some days its LCD starts getting black from all corners. so i thought may be reset the device fix the problem but i was wrong. there was also a monkey virus in Phone too that actually installs somes apps by self just after connecting to WIFI. 
2- then i tried to flash devices with stock firmware. but on net there were alots of firmware for this device, after downloading firmwares i flashed with them but screen from corners instead of going away starts increasing . I change firmware (I think that was not a correct Firmware) them a magic appears Cell gone dead even does not turn on power on after hitting power button. When go for charge nothing happen no screen on.
3- but when i connect phone with usb cable with battery in it Computer recognize it and in device manager shows up. i installed Preloader Drivers from this forum as advised by the admin works fine When it gets connected to PC it connects and disconnects after some fix interval of time. 
.jpg
Port Driver.JPG
Size: 32.78 KB / Downloads: 8

4- Now when i tried to flash firmware by SP Flash Tools Latest version it Only Gives One Error 
.jpg
Error.JPG
Size: 22.93 KB / Downloads: 8

"BROM ERROR:S_FT_DRAM_FAIL (4032)" on following Actions. 
  1. On Flashing by Selection Download
  2. On Firmware Update 
  3. On Formatting Device Except Preloader 
  4. Even on Trying Different Firmwares
5- I also tried Miracle Box 2.27A but it crashes on Reading Info Even when it tries to read Phone It Crashes . Plz Help me how to fix this all my Mistake to Get my Phone Back in Working Condition. I tried all the methods that are given in this regard in this forum .. But fail to get my device Back.
Regards
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
Enthusiastic Member
12-07-2017, 09:51 AM
These are Websites giving alot of firmware's but i dont know which is correct . But im a bit sure its android version was 4.2.2
Title "Samsung GT-S7582 / GT-i8262 Clone Firmware"
1- //romshillzz.blogspot.com/2016/10/download-all-samsung-clone-stock-roms.html
This is Best One But I Dont Know How to ...
2- //firmware.gem-flash.com/index.php?a=browse&b=category&id=1216
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-07-2017, 11:03 PM
(12-07-2017, 09:42 AM)FaisalShafique MTK 6572 Samsung GT-I8262 Duos Bricked Firmware
Hi. Hope You all working fine . Here is a long story of my Phone that im going to share with you. 
1- it was working fine but after some days its LCD starts getting black from all corners. so i thought may be reset the device fix the problem but i was wrong. there was also a monkey virus in Phone too that actually installs somes apps by self just after connecting to WIFI. 
2- then i tried to flash devices with stock firmware. but on net there were alots of firmware for this device, after downloading firmwares i flashed with them but screen from corners instead of going away starts increasing . I change firmware (I think that was not a correct Firmware) them a magic appears Cell gone dead even does not turn on power on after hitting power button. When go for charge nothing happen no screen on.
3- but when i connect phone with usb cable with battery in it Computer recognize it and in device manager shows up. i installed Preloader Drivers from this forum as advised by the admin works fine When it gets connected to PC it connects and disconnects after some fix interval of time. 

4- Now when i tried to flash firmware by SP Flash Tools Latest version it Only Gives One Error 

2. On Firmware Update 
5- I also tried Miracle Box 2.27A but it crashes on Reading Info Even when it tries to read Phone It Crashes . Plz Help me how to fix this all my Mistake to Get my Phone Back in Working Condition. I tried all the methods that are given in this regard in this forum .. But fail to get my device Back.
Regards

Error 4032 means the firmware isn't compatible with your phone or you're using wrong flashing settings (refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html )
Phones like this have several variants so you'll need to download and try as many as you can find till you find one that works

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
Enthusiastic Member
13-07-2017, 11:28 AM
(12-07-2017, 11:03 PM)hovatek
(12-07-2017, 09:42 AM)FaisalShafique MTK 6572 Samsung GT-I8262 Duos Bricked Firmware

2. On Firmware Update 
Regards

Error 4032 means the firmware isn't compatible with your phone or you're using wrong flashing settings 
Phones like this have several variants so you'll need to download and try as many as you can find till you find one that works
Sir Why it does not Even Formatting through SP Flash tools? Again It Gives Same "BROM ERROR:S_FT_DRAM_FAIL (4032)" Error And Here IS Crash on Miracle Box 2.27A.
.jpg
MiracleBox Crashes.JPG
Size: 144.1 KB / Downloads: 4

Now Im following Your Guide By Downloading all Available Firmware One By One Then Checking .
This post was last modified: 13-07-2017, 11:42 AM by FaisalShafique.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-07-2017, 11:13 PM

(13-07-2017, 11:28 AM)FaisalShafique Sir Why it does not Even Formatting through SP Flash tools? Again It Gives Same "BROM ERROR:S_FT_DRAM_FAIL (4032)" Error And Here IS Crash on Miracle Box 2.27A.

Now Im following Your Guide By Downloading all Available Firmware One By One Then Checking .

As I told you, that error means there's an incompatibility.
Try other ROMs as I suggested.
Also, hope you're not pressing any button when connecting to PC for flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
Enthusiastic Member
17-07-2017, 07:11 AM
(13-07-2017, 11:13 PM)hovatek
(13-07-2017, 11:28 AM)FaisalShafique Sir Why it does not Even Formatting through SP Flash tools? Again It Gives Same "BROM ERROR:S_FT_DRAM_FAIL (4032)" Error And Here IS Crash on Miracle Box 2.27A.

As I told you, that error means there's an incompatibility.
Try other ROMs as I suggested.
Also, hope you're not pressing any button when connecting to PC for flashing

Thank You So Much After Finding Correct Firmware It Worked like a Charm. But Now the Prob is Firmware is already Rooted and Their is no Gallery and camera apps their. Also The LCD Screen is Black from all corners Screen shot of the device is given below
.jpg
Aqua Dream II_20170717_110242.jpg
Size: 216.37 KB / Downloads: 14

Is their any way to fix this. Also i noticed its touch is not properly working as its a bit damaged may be the reason bus its screen is disturbing alot.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-07-2017, 12:23 PM
(17-07-2017, 07:11 AM)FaisalShafique Thank You So Much After Finding Correct Firmware It Worked like a Charm. But Now the Prob is Firmware is already Rooted and Their is no Gallery and camera apps their. Also The LCD Screen is Black from all corners Screen shot of the device is given below

Is their any way to fix this. Also i noticed its touch is not properly working as its a bit damaged may be the reason bus its screen is disturbing alot.

Just install gallery and camera apps from Playstore.
As for your screen issue, its due to an incompatible LK.bin

Note!
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
Enthusiastic Member
17-07-2017, 01:34 PM
(17-07-2017, 12:23 PM)hovatek
(17-07-2017, 07:11 AM)FaisalShafique Thank You So Much After Finding Correct Firmware It Worked like a Charm. But Now the Prob is Firmware is already Rooted and Their is no Gallery and camera apps their. Also The LCD Screen is Black from all corners Screen shot of the device is given below

No Sir i was wrong its not only camera or gallery apps there were other apps missing phone contact gallery etc also MEI number were also invalid . i just flashed on system.img to get back my all apps but still now problem of MEI number in still unresolved. And for display i will try different LK.bin
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
17-07-2017, 05:07 PM
(17-07-2017, 01:34 PM)FaisalShafique
(17-07-2017, 12:23 PM)hovatek

No Sir i was wrong its not only camera or gallery apps there were other apps missing phone contact gallery etc also MEI number were also invalid . i just flashed on system.img to get back my all apps but still now problem of MEI number in still unresolved. And for display i will try different LK.bin

For IMEI, try Maui Meta or GSM Aladdin Method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
This post was last modified: 17-07-2017, 05:08 PM by xerxes.