Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My Phone is bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My Phone is bricked

My Phone is bricked

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Nulex
Nulex
Nulex
13-07-2017, 04:00 PM

My Tecno Phantom  6 plus does not pass the ''Tecno Powered by Android'' screen and just goes off.

I did not do anything to the phone. Just picked up the phone and noticed it had gone off. When I tried powering it on, it does not go beyond the tecno powered by android and then goes off.

Please kindly assist me. What is the issue and how can I rectify it. The phone is not rooted. Please am requesting for the firmware and also step-by-step guide

Many thanks

Please note: I do not  have the phone's build number and not able to boot into recovery using vol up + power key. I don't also have access with a working phone of the same model.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-07-2017, 11:57 PM
(13-07-2017, 04:00 PM)Nulex My Tecno Phantom  6 plus does not pass the ''Tecno Powered by Android'' screen and just goes off.

I did not do anything to the phone. Just picked up the phone and noticed it had gone off. When I tried powering it on, it does not go beyond the tecno powered by android and then goes off.

Please kindly assist me. What is the issue and how can I rectify it. The phone is not rooted. Please am requesting for the firmware and also step-by-step guide

Many thanks

Please note: I do not  have the phone's build number and not able to boot into recovery using vol up + power key. I don't also have access with a working phone of the same model.

We'll list the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html once available
I need to ask, had you ever been able to boot this phone into recovery mode before this issue began?
This post was last modified: 14-07-2017, 12:00 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Nulex
Nulex
Nulex
14-07-2017, 05:42 AM
No, never had any issues with the phone before so never had to boot into recovery mode

Sent from my SM-G955F using Hovatek Forum
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-07-2017, 09:23 AM
(14-07-2017, 05:42 AM)Nulex No, never had any issues with the phone before so never had to boot into recovery mode

How are you attempting to boot into recovery mode?
I need you to be as descriptive as possible (step by step) because the Phantom 6 & 6 Plus could be a bit tricky

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Nulex
Nulex
Nulex
14-07-2017, 12:02 PM

I can not boot into recovery mode. I need you to help me out

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-07-2017, 10:40 PM
(14-07-2017, 12:02 PM)Nulex I can not boot into recovery mode. I need you to help me out

I know you cannot enter recovery mode.
But as the firmware isn't available, its one of the few shots you have at getting the phone into fastboot.
So what I'm asking is how you're attempting to boot into recovery (what buttons you're pressing and in what order) so I know you're trying the right combo

Note!
Nulex
Nulex
Nulex
14-07-2017, 11:48 PM
Volume up + power key

It just brings up the 'Tecno Powered by Android' screen and goes off immediately.

So what solution do you have for me?

freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
15-07-2017, 09:02 PM
(14-07-2017, 11:48 PM)Nulex Volume up + power key

It just brings up the 'Tecno Powered by Android' screen and goes off immediately.

So what solution do you have for me?

try booting into recovery mode using the method as explained @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15392.html
the timing matters, release the buttons once the white tecno logo shows
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
15-07-2017, 11:21 PM
To add.
When you connect the phone to charger, does it show a charging animation? if yes, what's the battery level

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
Nulex
Nulex
Nulex
16-07-2017, 05:18 PM

Battery level is 87%

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next