Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How can I root my fake samsung galaxy s8 plus
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How can I root my fake samsung galaxy s8 plus

[Please help] How can I root my fake samsung galaxy s8 plus

SyahX
SyahX
SyahX
15-07-2017, 10:01 AM

Hi, I have a fake samsung galaxy s8 plus replica and I want to root it. I tried all types of root software with pc and without pc but my phone still can't be rooted. I try to install supersu from stock recovery by using option Install an update from my sd card, but the zip file of supersu not appear in my recovery...I really want to root my device so that I can change to the smoother rom Sad..Btw, my fake samsung galaxy s8 plus have mediatek snapdragon in it and It appear to be MT 6580 type..
This post was last modified: 15-07-2017, 10:02 AM by SyahX.
Emmy1
Emmy1
Emmy1
Techie Member
15-07-2017, 11:17 AM
(15-07-2017, 10:01 AM)SyahX Hi, I have a fake samsung galaxy s8 plus replica and I want to root it. I tried all types of root software with pc and without pc but my phone still can't be rooted. I try to install supersu from stock recovery by using option Install an update from my sd card, but the zip file of supersu does not appear in my recovery...I really want to root my device so that I can change to the smoother rom Sad..Btw, my fake samsung galaxy s8 plus have mediatek snapdragon in it and It appears to be MT 6580 type..

Drop your stock boot.image and recovery so they port recovery for you
SyahX
SyahX
SyahX
15-07-2017, 11:43 AM
(15-07-2017, 11:17 AM)Emmy1
(15-07-2017, 10:01 AM)SyahX Hi, I have a fake samsung galaxy s8 plus replica and I want to root it. I tried all types of root software with pc and without pc but my phone still can't be rooted. I try to install supersu from stock recovery by using option Install an update from my sd card, but the zip file of supersu does not appear in my recovery...I really want to root my device so that I can change to the smoother rom Sad..Btw, my fake samsung galaxy s8 plus have mediatek snapdragon in it and It appears to be MT 6580 type..

Drop your stock boot.image and recovery so they port recovery for you

How can I get my boot.image since my phone still not rooted yet ? Sorry I'm a bit new in this things
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
15-07-2017, 02:33 PM
(15-07-2017, 10:01 AM)SyahX Hi, I have a fake samsung galaxy s8 plus replica and I want to root it. I tried all types of root software with pc and without pc but my phone still can't be rooted. I try to install supersu from stock recovery by using option Install an update from my sd card, but the zip file of supersu not appear in my recovery...I really want to root my device so that I can change to the smoother rom Sad..Btw, my fake samsung galaxy s8 plus have mediatek snapdragon in it and It appear to be MT 6580 type..

You will need custom recovery to root.
State the phone's
Build No.
Android Version.
Also, dump the phone ROM in scatter format and upload recovery.bin and scatter file to any cloud storage (e.g. Google Drive) then drop the link.
SyahX
SyahX
SyahX
15-07-2017, 05:30 PM

(15-07-2017, 02:33 PM)innagee
(15-07-2017, 10:01 AM)SyahX Hi, I have a fake samsung galaxy s8 plus replica and I want to root it. I tried all types of root software with pc and without pc but my phone still can't be rooted. I try to install supersu from stock recovery by using option Install an update from my sd card, but the zip file of supersu not appear in my recovery...I really want to root my device so that I can change to the smoother rom Sad..Btw, my fake samsung galaxy s8 plus have mediatek snapdragon in it and It appear to be MT 6580 type..

State the phone's
Build No.
Android Version.
Also, dump the phone ROM in scatter format and upload recovery.bin and scatter file to any cloud storage (e.g. Google Drive) then drop the link.

Err...actually I have a problem with dump the phone rom in scatter format...I tried to use mtk tools but its not detecting my phone....I already tried with my both computers windows 8.1 and windows 7
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
15-07-2017, 05:44 PM
(15-07-2017, 05:30 PM)SyahX

State the phone's
Build No.
Android Version.

Err...actually I have a problem with dump the phone rom in scatter format...I tried to use mtk tools but its not detecting my phone....I already tried with my both computers windows 8.1 and windows 7

Use Miracle to DUMP the ROM, see guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
SyahX
SyahX
SyahX
16-07-2017, 11:34 AM
(15-07-2017, 05:44 PM)innagee

State the phone's
Build No.
Android Version.

Use Miracle to DUMP the ROM, see guide
I get some error when i tried to dump my phone's rom...I already give you an attachment of the screenshot of the error that I got:

Waiting for USB Port...  Waiting for USB Port...
  Abort by User
  Unstable comport
  Abort by User
  Waiting for USB Port...
  Abort by User
  none usbport, maybe driver not installed
  1. Power Off Phone , Remove Battery, Insert Battery Back
  2. Insert USB cable. In some cases Required Hold BootKey
  3. Use Miracle Boot Key In cases Boot key not Find
  4. Battery Should be Charged more then 50%
  Waiting for USB Port...
  Waiting for USB Port...
>>none usbport, maybe driver not installed

I already installed all vcom drivers and all adb drivers of my device
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_1.png
Size: 201.25 KB / Downloads: 4
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-07-2017, 12:17 PM
(16-07-2017, 11:34 AM)SyahX
(15-07-2017, 05:44 PM)innagee

State the phone's
Build No.
Android Version.

Use Miracle to DUMP the ROM, see guide
I get some error when i tried to dump my phone's rom...I already give you an attachment of the screenshot of the error that I got:

Waiting for USB Port...  Waiting for USB Port...
  Abort by User
  Unstable comport
  Abort by User
  Waiting for USB Port...
  Abort by User
  none usbport, maybe driver not installed
  1. Power Off Phone , Remove Battery, Insert Battery Back
  2. Insert USB cable. In some cases Required Hold BootKey
  3. Use Miracle Boot Key In cases Boot key not Find
  4. Battery Should be Charged more then 50%
  Waiting for USB Port...
  Waiting for USB Port...
>>none usbport, maybe driver not installed

I already installed all vcom drivers and all adb drivers of my device

Uninstall all VCOM Drivers with the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html

If your using windows 8/10 then disable Drivers signature verification, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-752.html

Then Re-install VCOM drivers, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

If still Miracle can't detect your phone, try running it on a windows 7 pc.
PieterT
PieterT
PieterT
Enthusiastic Member
26-09-2017, 09:48 AM
Hi

I have the same problem
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-09-2017, 03:24 PM