Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Help! All apps and processes on my infinix hot 3(1gb ram) phone keeps shutting down.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Help! All apps and processes on my infinix hot 3(1gb ram) phone keeps shutting down.

[Please help] Help! All apps and processes on my infinix hot 3(1gb ram) phone keeps shutting down.

Sagin
Sagin
Sagin
20-07-2017, 05:44 PM

I posted this on your facebook page. Please I need help on how to fix my phone. It is infinix hot 3(1 gb ram) . I keep getting notifications of all applications and processes shutting down starting with Google Play app. And when this happens I can't do anything with the phone except I restart it. I have flashed it twice within the past few weeks because sometimes it doesn't restart except I flash it. I have also done factory reset severally but it keeps reoccurring. I bought it May last year and this started last month. I got a reply from your facebook page that it could be storage problem. I will like to add that I don't have a memory card on the phone. Please how do I fix it?
desexiet
desexiet
desexiet
Experienced Member
20-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Okay
I think you should try looking for a different device
I mean a different hot 3 and use it to create a backup and restore it into yours using the ultimate and almighty "Miracle Box Loader version"

There is a complete threadon how to do that!
desexiet
desexiet
desexiet
Experienced Member
20-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Use this link wai

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
Sagin
Sagin
Sagin
20-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Thanks. I will keep you posted on the outcome.
desexiet
desexiet
desexiet
Experienced Member
21-07-2017, 10:25 AM

(20-07-2017, 08:55 PM)Sagin Thanks. I will keep you posted on the outcome.

Thanks you welcome!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-07-2017, 01:01 PM
(20-07-2017, 05:44 PM)Sagin I posted this on your facebook page. Please I need help on how to fix my phone. It is infinix hot 3(1 gb ram) . I keep getting notifications of all applications and processes shutting down starting with Google Play app. And when this happens I can't do anything with the phone except I restart it. I have flashed it twice within the past few weeks because sometimes it doesn't restart except I flash it. I have also done factory reset severally but it keeps reoccurring. I bought it May last year and this started last month. I got a reply from your facebook page that it could be storage problem. I will like to add that I don't have a memory card on the phone. Please how do I fix it?

This sounds like a RAM or emmc storage issue.
Try wiping phone storage under Settings > Backup & reset and see if the issue persists.
Also, boot the phone into Safe Mode and observe (see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-572.html )

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Skyhuppa
Skyhuppa
Skyhuppa
22-07-2017, 12:35 AM
Infinix hot 3 is a horrible device with many complications. The best way is to flash stock rom again or custom rom. Such online roms for hot 3, hope is x554

Sent from my X554 using Hovatek Forum