Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Regarding my Karbonn Mach Five
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Regarding my Karbonn Mach Five

Regarding my Karbonn Mach Five

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
pandoo
pandoo
pandoo
Enthusiastic Member
28-07-2017, 01:21 PM

I have done flashing utilizing Battery with L104 and other software versions of Karbonn. But once i boot(Power on the Mobile) the startup screen appears as "KARBONN SMART" and it doesnt move ahead at all. I have been verbally expressed to wait for 5-10 minutes and i waited for more than that. But the issue is still equipollent. My mobile isnt moving ahead, it stays where it is. I dont ken how this issue has arraised i have not installed any apps as well, it went down all of a sudden.

Munificently Avail !!
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-07-2017, 04:42 PM
(28-07-2017, 01:21 PM)pandoo I have done flashing utilizing Battery with L104 and other software versions of Karbonn. But once i boot(Power on the Mobile) the startup screen appears as "KARBONN SMART" and it doesnt move ahead at all. I have been verbally expressed to wait for 5-10 minutes and i waited for more than that. But the issue is still equipollent. My mobile isnt moving ahead, it stays where it is. I dont ken how this issue has arraised i have not installed any apps as well, it went down all of a sudden.

Munificently Avail !!

Was flashing successful?, and how many ROMs did you download?
pandoo
pandoo
pandoo
Enthusiastic Member
28-07-2017, 06:17 PM
(28-07-2017, 04:42 PM)innagee
(28-07-2017, 01:21 PM)pandoo I have done flashing utilizing Battery with L104 and other software versions of Karbonn. But once i boot(Power on the Mobile) the startup screen appears as "KARBONN SMART" and it doesnt move ahead at all. I have been verbally expressed to wait for 5-10 minutes and i waited for more than that. But the issue is still equipollent. My mobile isnt moving ahead, it stays where it is. I dont ken how this issue has arraised i have not installed any apps as well, it went down all of a sudden.

Munificently Avail !!

Was flashing successful?, and how many ROMs did you download?

NO the flashing wasnt succcessful at all. and i didnt know why. I tried with latest software versions of Karbonn mach five L104/113/116 but the result was the same. After rebooting the mobile the startup "Karbonn Smart" doesnt move ahead at all.

I didnt understand what do you mean by How Many ROMS? Can you please explain me and suggest me a solution.

Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-07-2017, 07:12 PM
(28-07-2017, 06:17 PM)pandoo NO the flashing wasnt succcessful at all. and i didnt know why. I tried with latest software versions of Karbonn mach five L104/113/116 but the result was the same. After rebooting the mobile the startup "Karbonn Smart" doesnt move ahead at all.

I didnt understand what do you mean by How Many ROMS? Can you please explain me and suggest me a solution.

Thanks

if flashing wasnt successful with a green tick, then what error message did you encounter?
you can also try flashing this l120 rom @ http://www.mediafire.com/file/v0t0caldxz...82_5.0.zip
lets know the outcome
pandoo
pandoo
pandoo
Enthusiastic Member
28-07-2017, 07:39 PM

(28-07-2017, 07:12 PM)X3non
(28-07-2017, 06:17 PM)pandoo NO the flashing wasnt succcessful at all. and i didnt know why. I tried with latest software versions of Karbonn mach five L104/113/116 but the result was the same. After rebooting the mobile the startup "Karbonn Smart" doesnt move ahead at all.

Thanks

iAfter the flashing is done i did get a Greeen Box with a tick mark. After that when i try to start the mobile it doesnt boot .. hope you got my point. In karbonn mobiles the start up screen .. the first screen when u click the power button is Karbonn Smart... so in my case from there on after 15-20 mins the screen remains the same it doenst go ahead..

Also clarify me one point while flashing do i need to remove the battery and start the flashing process?
pandoo
pandoo
pandoo
Enthusiastic Member
28-07-2017, 08:02 PM
Well i have tried with the specified L120 S/W also but the issue is still the same. After flashing the mobile doesnt start at all, only the startup screen of Karbonn smart is displayed. Well i hoped that i would get a solution fast and was eagerly waiting online to get the replies. I would suggest you to kindly spare time to reply with a favorable solutions faster enough.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-07-2017, 01:58 AM
(28-07-2017, 08:02 PM)pandoo Well i have tried with the specified L120 S/W also but the issue is still the same. After flashing the mobile doesnt start at all, only the startup screen of Karbonn smart is displayed. Well i hoped that i would get a solution fast and was eagerly waiting online to get the replies. I would suggest you to kindly spare time to reply with a favorable solutions faster enough.

We have a reply schedule so replies won't be in real time. Please, refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9526.html

1. Have you tried booting into recovery mode and doing a factory reset?
2. In SP Flash tool, format the phone without flashing anything back to it. Does the phone stay dead or is still able to come on despite formatting?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
pandoo
pandoo
pandoo
Enthusiastic Member
29-07-2017, 06:59 AM
1. I have done factory reset well before i have done flashing, but it didnt work at all.
2. I have cleaned the cache as well but that too didnt work.
3. Then i tried searching the flashing techniques. And i tried all versions (MY version was L104) L113 L116 L120 as suggested but none worked.
4. After flashing the mobile seems to be the same it doesnt boot at all. When i power it on using power button the mobile starts and shows " KARBONN SMART" which is the initial screen or startup screen which shows on the mobile and after that it doesnt move ahead at all. Stays there itself.
5. I did formatting and it was also OK with a green box didnt do flashing as suggested and switched on the mobile it was the same as said in the point no.4
6. A point regarding HOW MANY ROM's WERE USED was asked i dont know what exactly it is.
7. I would request you all expertise to give me a solution to my issue, unable to figure it out what the issue is. I have not installed any new APP before this has happened. It worked absolutely fine the before night next day morning it was switched off .. thought no power .. so plugged it into power socket and after few minutes switched it on and after sometime came and saw it was the same as said in point no.4

Regards.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
29-07-2017, 11:46 AM
(29-07-2017, 06:59 AM)pandoo ...
5. I did formatting and it was also OK with a green box didnt do flashing as suggested and switched on the mobile it was the same as said in the point no.4

Regards.

from point 5, it seems the emmc chip on your device is faulty and needs to be replaced.
PS after formatting without flashing, the device is supposed to go dead
pandoo
pandoo
pandoo
Enthusiastic Member
29-07-2017, 12:57 PM

(29-07-2017, 11:46 AM)freshtyt
(29-07-2017, 06:59 AM)pandoo ...

Regards.

from point 5, it seems the emmc chip on your device is faulty and needs to be replaced.
PS after formatting without flashing, the device is supposed to go dead
What am i supposed to do now? How to recover or make my emmc chip clear? Kindly tell me the process. Thanks
Pages (2): 1 2 Next