Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] WIKO U FELL LITE NOT BOOTING
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] WIKO U FELL LITE NOT BOOTING

[Please help] WIKO U FELL LITE NOT BOOTING

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
26-07-2017, 09:06 PM

(26-07-2017, 07:16 PM)X3non
(26-07-2017, 03:20 PM)ecamilo1 Hi,

Just an update, I have fixed the the scarter file using the instructions of (Hovatek on how to change the scatter file with notepad++ but changing it from true to false)  but now I have a new error: ?? (0x3), so can you guys help me with this new error ?

Thanks

flash the firmware using miracle box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html

Hi X3non,

I just managed to install Miracle box, but unfortunately t says ''unable to comport'' and the still showing Tool Dl image fail.

I am deeply desperated and know nothing else to do, it's been 2 days already.

Please help
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
26-07-2017, 11:03 PM
(26-07-2017, 07:16 PM)X3non
(26-07-2017, 03:20 PM)ecamilo1 Hi,

Just an update, I have fixed the the scarter file using the instructions of (Hovatek on how to change the scatter file with notepad++ but changing it from true to false)  but now I have a new error: ?? (0x3), so can you guys help me with this new error ?

Thanks

flash the firmware using miracle box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html

Hi,

After all this attempts, I guess my problem is with the MT65xx USB VCOM DRIVERS, as I see when I go to the device manager and there is a yellow triangle sign and it gives a error saying: this device cannot start code 10, so I suspect that the problem might reside there.

I followed the instructions to disable the verification signature on gedit.msc but the sign continuos.... Any other option ?

Help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-07-2017, 06:25 AM
(26-07-2017, 11:03 PM)ecamilo1 Hi,

After all this attempts, I guess my problem is with the MT65xx USB VCOM DRIVERS, as I see when I go to the device manager and there is a yellow triangle sign and it gives a error saying: this device cannot start code 10, so I suspect that the problem might reside there.

I followed the instructions to disable the verification signature on gedit.msc but the sign continuos.... Any other option ?

Help

The problem isn't from the driver.
Retry SP Flash tool and upload a full screenshot of the error message

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
27-07-2017, 06:55 AM
(27-07-2017, 06:25 AM)hovatek

Help

Good morning,

I have tried both SP Flashtool and Miracle box, I am attaching the errors of both of them.

Thanks in advance
Attached Files
.jpg
Error from SP Flashtool.JPG
Size: 162.06 KB / Downloads: 4
.jpg
Error from Miracle box.JPG
Size: 131.19 KB / Downloads: 5
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
27-07-2017, 12:23 PM

(27-07-2017, 06:55 AM)ecamilo1

Help

Good morning,

I have tried both SP Flashtool and Miracle box, I am attaching the errors of both of them.

Thanks in advance

Try using different usb port/cord.
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
27-07-2017, 09:12 PM
(27-07-2017, 12:23 PM)innagee
(27-07-2017, 06:55 AM)ecamilo1

I hv

Help

Good morning,

Thanks in advance

Try using different usb port/cord.

I have tried already that,  Does anyone have a solution for ''Unstable comport'' error message on the screen of the phone
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-07-2017, 11:31 PM
(27-07-2017, 09:12 PM)ecamilo1 I have tried already that,  Does anyone have a solution for ''Unstable comport'' error message on the screen of the phone

Lets run a few tests.
Close all tools and power off the phone
Launch device manager
connect the phone without holding any button.

1. Does the phone make a connection disconnection sound? If yes, is it once or continuous
2. What does the phone get detected as?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
03-08-2017, 09:54 AM
(28-07-2017, 11:31 PM)hovatek
(27-07-2017, 09:12 PM)ecamilo1 I have tried already that,  Does anyone have a solution for ''Unstable comport'' error message on the screen of the phone

Lets run a few tests.
Close all tools and power off the phone
Launch device manager
connect the phone without holding any button.

1. Does the phone make a connection disconnection sound? If yes, is it once or continuous
2. What does the phone get detected as?

Hello,

I am writing to you all to give the information that after almost 2 weeks my problem has been solved, here are the steps to solve Wiko U feel Lite, whenever you find yourself at a situation whereby your phone's not powering on and gives you a message in the screen ''Tool DL image fail! '' so you  have follow these steps:
1) First charge your phone s much as you can;
2) have a usb cable, best the one that came with the phone
3) Perform a PC upgrade by downloading both the instructions how to proceed with a pc upgrade pdf file, and the U FEEL LITE_V42 in zip folder at http://it.wikomobile.com/update-0-aggiornamenti 
4) After downloading read the instructions in the pdf file and then proceed with the installation of the software and at the end you will have your phone operattional 100% like mine.

NOTE: it works with all wiko models you find at the official website, not only for the wiko u feel lite, if you can find your model there then it'll work.

Cheers for the support and see you soon
Pages (2): Previous 1 2