Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Lenovo s850t no signal .but sim detected
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Lenovo s850t no signal .but sim detected

Lenovo s850t no signal .but sim detected

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4
newjazzy
newjazzy
newjazzy
Techie Member
31-07-2017, 09:20 PM

i have been to this hovetek forum ...so this means there is no solution for this phone to bring back the network..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-08-2017, 10:31 PM
(31-07-2017, 09:20 PM)newjazzy i have been to this hovetek forum ...so this means there is no solution for this phone to bring back the network..

As I said, you'll need the NVRAM backup from a working phone of the same model. You don't have it, neither do we so all need to be on the lookout.
Try formatting first in SP flash tool then flashing the ROM using download only

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
newjazzy
newjazzy
newjazzy
Techie Member
01-10-2017, 09:05 AM
good morning ...I have write the nvram ..right now how can I write the sn number and restore the network ... or please teach me how to use Imei and sn writer I have downloaded the tool and I believe if I can successful write the sn number the network will appear
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-10-2017, 09:40 AM
(01-10-2017, 09:05 AM)newjazzy good morning ...I have write the nvram ..right now how can I write the sn number and restore the network ... or  please teach me how to use  Imei and sn writer I have downloaded the tool and I believe if I can successful write the sn number the network will appear

Please, confirm that both Baseband and IMEI are now valid

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4