Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock Huawei B315s- 607 router
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Huawei B315s- 607 router

Huawei B315s- 607 router

Edafe
Edafe
Edafe
01-08-2017, 01:31 PM

Please how can the glo HUAWEI B315s- 607 router be unlocked because I i got the unlock code using the HUAWEI calculator but no attempt to put it in after using a wrong sim.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
01-08-2017, 03:49 PM
(01-08-2017, 01:31 PM)Edafe Please how can the glo HUAWEI B315s- 607 router be unlocked because I i got the unlock code using the HUAWEI calculator but no attempt to put it in after using a wrong sim.

the unlock codes you got won't work on the device even if it happens to request for unlock code cos the device is likely to use v4 algo
you'll need to unlock using bootshot method as explained @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16008.html
BUT search online for the required tools > usbloader, the firmware and WEB-ui for B315s-607  and how to bootshot the device model
OR purchase v4 algo unlock code from websites that provide one e.g @ https://routerunlock.com/unlock-huawei-b...te-router/
sipec
sipec
sipec
15-07-2023, 04:05 PM
I have a Huawei B315s-22 modem/router. It is a wireless modem and works extremely well. I have to use this to connect to the internet as I have no hard wired internet access at my remote shack location. I've set up my K3 etc with the RRC's on my LAN at the control site and all works well. However, when I try to configure the router for the remote location, there doesn't appear to be any settings that allow for port forwarding, or any of the other setting I would need to change. Has anyone had experience with this router, and if so, how did you go about making the changes? I talked to the local provider (Digicel) tech rep and he said he wasn't aware of any way to do port forwarding. However, his focus is clearly on voice communications, so I 'm not sure of his knowledge level. On an island you sometimes don't get the best! If the router can't be changed, is there any work-around or am I just SOL?