Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Android Tools / Software [Downloads] Unisoc | Spreadtrum SPD drivers for Windows (SCI & USB)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] Unisoc | Spreadtrum SPD drivers for Windows (SCI & USB)

[Downloads] Unisoc | Spreadtrum SPD drivers for Windows (SCI & USB)

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-01-2017, 11:54 PM

Its important to install SPD drivers else Spreadtrum flash tools like Research Download, CM2 SPD etc won't be able to detect the phone. This is a collection of unsigned (.inf) drivers to be installed manually via device manager. Additional USB drivers included are: SpreadTrum (sprd_enum) USB, SpreadTrum (sprd_acm_modem) Ports, Google Inc. (WinUSB) AndroidUsbDeviceClass and Android Net.

Download Spreadtrum (SPD) Drivers

How to install Spreadtrum drivers

After downloading and unzipping, follow the guide to manually install SPD drivers or see the video below. For drivers containing an executable (.exe), run the executable file and follow the driver installation Wizard

Important Notice
  • The package contains SPD SCI drivers for both 32 and 64 bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 PCs.
  • If you get an Unknown Publisher error during driver installation or use Windows 8 / 10 then ensure to disable Windows driver signature enforcement first
  • For those looking for Spreadtrum ADB drivers, see the SPD ADB Fastboot driver installation guide
  • This driver is sufficient for boxes like Infinity CM2 SPD, Miracle box, Piranha box, Falcon box, NCK Pro box, Volcano box, Medusa box, GPG dragon etc
  • For the Google USB drivers, just run the  DPInst.exe file. Only the SCI drivers need to be manually installed
  • Some tools (e.g latest Research / Factory / Upgrade tool) might require that you update your drivers in order to work, simply download a higher driver version, install and retry the tool
  • You might need to try different versions of the drivers if the installed version still doesn't work
This post was last modified: 05-03-2024, 03:39 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
desexiet
desexiet
desexiet
Experienced Member
17-07-2017, 06:53 AM
(19-01-2017, 11:54 PM)hovatek This package will install the following Spreadtrum drivers:
  • SpreadTrum (sprd_enum) USB
  • SpreadTrum (sprd_acm_modem) Ports
  • Google Inc. (WinUSB) AndroidUsbDeviceClass
  • Android Net

How to install
  • Download the Spreadtrum Sci Android USB drivers @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4S-Z72...0xems/view
  • Unzip the package after downloading
  • Open SPD SCI-android-usb-driver > x86 (for 32 bit PC) or x64 (for 64 bit PC)
  • Launch DPInst.exe and follow the installation Wizard

HOPE THIS WORKS?
HAVE TRIED SO MANY GUIDES TO NO AVAIL
justasking
justasking
justasking
Enthusiastic Member
01-08-2017, 02:17 PM
I followed the instructions but when I connect my phone all I have is "Spreadtrum" with yellow mark under Other Devices and my phone is not detected.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-08-2017, 10:45 PM
(01-08-2017, 02:17 PM)justasking I followed the instructions but when I connect my phone all I have is "Spreadtrum" with yellow mark under Other Devices and my phone is not detected.

What's the phone model and is anything wrong with it?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
justasking
justasking
justasking
Enthusiastic Member
02-08-2017, 02:50 AM

(01-08-2017, 10:45 PM)hovatek
(01-08-2017, 02:17 PM)justasking I followed the instructions but when I connect my phone all I have is "Spreadtrum" with yellow mark under Other Devices  and my phone is not detected.

What's the phone model and is anything wrong with it?

Phone model is Alcatel Pixi First. Nothing is wrong with the phone. I already disabled driver signature.

I have "SCI USB2Serial" driver under Ports (yellow mark) but when I connect my phone, I got four "Spreadtrum" drivers under Other Drivers.
justasking
justasking
justasking
Enthusiastic Member
02-08-2017, 06:07 AM
Phone model is Alcatel Pixi First. Nothing is wrong with the phone. I already disabled driver signature.

I have "SCI USB2Serial" driver under Ports (yellow mark) but when I connect my phone, I got four "Spreadtrum" drivers under Other Drivers.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
02-08-2017, 12:08 PM
(02-08-2017, 06:07 AM)justasking Phone model is Alcatel Pixi First. Nothing is wrong with the phone. I already disabled driver signature.

it doesn't seem like you are trying to flash the phone. If so, this driver won't of much help to you.
i believe while your phone is powered on, the PC should be able to detect your device storage while in MTP mode
justasking
justasking
justasking
Enthusiastic Member
02-08-2017, 02:06 PM
(02-08-2017, 12:08 PM)freshtyt
(02-08-2017, 06:07 AM)justasking Phone model is Alcatel Pixi First. Nothing is wrong with the phone. I already disabled driver signature.

it doesn't seem like you are trying to flash the phone. If so, this driver won't of much help to you.
i believe while your phone is powered on, the PC should be able to detect your device storage while in MTP mode

I just finished it actually.
isaiah1304
isaiah1304
isaiah1304
02-10-2017, 09:54 PM
Please i need flashtool to flash my small ITEL5020. Please help with the link to download it.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-10-2017, 10:56 AM

(02-10-2017, 09:54 PM)isaiah1304 Please i need flashtool to flash my small ITEL5020. Please help with the link to download it.

Please, create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next