Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Rooting camon c9
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Rooting camon c9

[Please help] Rooting camon c9

segni
segni
segni
Enthusiastic Member
09-08-2017, 11:47 AM

Hmm still not rooted here are the following commands I ran on d PC
1 adb devices
2 adb reboot-bootloader
3 fast boot OEM unlock
4) fastboot reboot recovery.IMG

It showed me the installation page like u said I tapped on keep read only then install selected super su then the installation started but at the end it showed a message in red colour updating partition details..

Failed to mount /data invalid argument

Then below the message it showed two options delete catches and Reboot system I clicked on Reboot system the phone showed the tecno booting logo then went blast for 2 seconds then showed the symbol again then showed erasing then rebooted then I installed the root checker
And the root checker displayed
Sorry! Root access is not properly installed on this device ….
Pls check the commands did I miss anyone or is it from d supersu? The problem is when I install super su Pls help
mboy13
mboy13
mboy13
09-08-2017, 12:05 PM
(09-08-2017, 11:47 AM)segni Hmm still not rooted here are the following commands I ran on d PC
1 adb devices
2 adb reboot-bootloader
3 fast boot OEM unlock
4) fastboot reboot recovery.IMG

It showed me the installation page like u said I tapped on keep read only then install selected super su then the installation started but at the end it showed a message in red colour updating partition details..

Failed to mount /data invalid argument

Then below the message it showed two options delete catches and Reboot system I clicked on Reboot system the phone showed the tecno booting logo then went blast for 2 seconds then showed the symbol again then showed erasing then rebooted then I installed the root checker
And the root checker displayed
Sorry! Root access is not properly installed on this device ….
Pls check the commands did I miss anyone or is it from d supersu? The problem is when I install super su Pls help

1. Unlocking of bootloader erase you device hope you know?

2. Su wasent successfully flashed.

Solution: Did you flashed the latest SU? if no, the download the latest SU and flash and if No, then download this version http://adf.ly/1Qb2e8 and try again....

Use this command Fastboot boot recovery.img

hope it resolve the issue.

thanks