Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO C9 fix
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] TECNO C9 fix

[Please help] TECNO C9 fix

mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
13-08-2017, 02:14 PM

i just created new thread not mix things. 

Hello once again Hovatek team, i currently have tecno c9 which i bough recently, but i tried flashing stock rom to unbrick it using both miracle and sp flash tool, but my phone has never been good again, fm radio, wifi, bluetooth, call, invalid imei all not working . i have wiped , flashed all stock rom files but it's all the same, please if you know any method to altleast restore health of my phone bluetooth and wifi and calling system i will be glad
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-08-2017, 09:24 AM
(13-08-2017, 02:14 PM)mdavidlee i just created new thread not mix things. 

Hello once again Hovatek team, i currently have tecno c9 which i bough recently, but i tried flashing stock rom to unbrick it using both miracle and sp flash tool, but my phone has never been good again, fm radio, wifi, bluetooth, call, invalid imei all not working . i have wiped , flashed all stock rom files but it's all the same, please if you know any method to altleast restore health of my phone bluetooth and wifi and calling system i will be glad

Have you tried rewriting IMEI using SN Writer @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12306.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
14-08-2017, 11:55 AM
(14-08-2017, 09:24 AM)hovatek
(13-08-2017, 02:14 PM)mdavidlee i just created new thread not mix things. 

Have you tried rewriting IMEI using SN Writer @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12306.html
I have tried that but i can't access a working tecno c9 files The MD1_DB and AP_DB files to flash.. and i can't see where to download them. maybe you could link me to them.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-08-2017, 06:31 PM
(14-08-2017, 11:55 AM)mdavidlee I have tried that but i can't access a working tecno c9 files The MD1_DB and AP_DB files to flash.. and i can't see where to download them. maybe you could link me to them.

Try Maui Meta @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12328.html
You can source the db files from your C9 as the guide instructs

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
16-08-2017, 07:29 PM

(14-08-2017, 06:31 PM)hovatek
(14-08-2017, 11:55 AM)mdavidlee I have tried that but i can't access a working tecno c9 files The MD1_DB and AP_DB files to flash.. and i can't see where to download them. maybe you could link me to them.

Try Maui Meta @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12328.html
You can source the db files from your C9 as the guide instructs

the most problem i get is that my phone is not rooted.. every time i flash twrp recovery my phone is stuck in bootloops and showing erasing logo and i can't get a way to root my phone safely in order to get my phone fixed
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-08-2017, 10:48 PM
(16-08-2017, 07:29 PM)mdavidlee the most problem i get is that my phone is not rooted.. every time i flash twrp recovery my phone is stuck in bootloops and showing erasing logo and i can't get a way to root my phone safely in order to get my phone fixed

1. At what point exactly does it get stuck in a bootloop?
2. Try the Miracle Box NVRAM backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13992.html . If it persists then it might be a hardware issue
This post was last modified: 16-08-2017, 10:50 PM by hovatek.

Note!
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
17-08-2017, 08:12 AM
i guess it's faulty in this device..sometimes i can use wifi bluetooth smoothly like now am using wifi. but i might want to use it later i would fail . maybe i will adapt to this situation with time.....

but on case of rooting i can't rooy my c9 i updated it's sysvem recenty to latest patch available. i don't know if there is any available safe way to root tecno c9 without bootlooping.. thank you..sorry for long question

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Hovatek Forum
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
17-08-2017, 08:14 AM
i tried rooting via twrp after flashing and booting in twrp recovery but after rebooting i can't see su app and neither can i detect # by google application

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
17-08-2017, 10:34 AM
(17-08-2017, 08:12 AM)mdavidlee i guess it's faulty in this device..sometimes i can use wifi bluetooth smoothly like now am using wifi. but i might want to use it later i would fail . maybe i will adapt to this situation with time.....

but on case of rooting i can't rooy my c9 i updated it's sysvem recenty to latest patch available. i don't know if there is any available safe way to root tecno c9  without bootlooping.. thank you..sorry for long question

Create a new thread, so we focus on it.
kay goudians
kay goudians
kay goudians
22-08-2017, 08:02 PM

(17-08-2017, 08:12 AM)mdavidlee i guess it's faulty in this device..sometimes i can use wifi bluetooth smoothly like now am using wifi. but i might want to use it later i would fail . maybe i will adapt to this situation with time.....

but on case of rooting i can't rooy my c9 i updated it's sysvem recenty to latest patch available. i don't know if there is any available safe way to root tecno c9 without bootlooping.. thank you..sorry for long question

I had exactly the same problem with my tecno c9 after rooting it months ago, wifi and Bluetooth was on and off also my phone was rebooting often, I tried everything possible on my phone,
Lastly I had to take it to calcare centre,I had to fake that my phone turned faulty after system update, they then replaced my phone's motherboard which is okay upto now
rooting C9 it risky compared to other phones, I have rooted every phone I have ever used but not this c9