Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Bricked MTN L860
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Bricked MTN L860

Bricked MTN L860

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
16-08-2017, 10:13 AM

Good morning..I have a huge problem with my MTN L860. I have tried to flash a custom recovery of MIUI Meizu2 in it there was an error during the flash saying unmount/system failed not enough space...something like that

Then it countinued to install supersu an the gapps and then reboot after finishing.But since that time the device is not charging not going on. I have even tried to flash back my backup through miracle box nothing...

I have also tried spflash tools but after browsing the scatter file and clicking download it doesn't show any thing when phone is connected to PC. After a while it disconnect itself and i got the following error on screen......BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL (2005)

[BROM] can not pass bootrom start command! Possibly target power up too early. 

But the pc stil reacts when I am connectiong it and after a while i think it disconnect automatically.Can I have your expertise about it?Thanks
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
16-08-2017, 03:25 PM
(16-08-2017, 10:13 AM)gougoudinho Good morning..I have a huge problem with my MTN L860. I have tried to flash a custom recovery of MIUI Meizu2 in it there was an error during the flash saying unmount/system failed not enough space...something like that

Then it countinued to install supersu an the gapps and then reboot after finishing.But since that time the device is not charging not going on. I have even tried to flash back my backup through miracle box nothing...

I have also tried spflash tools but after browsing the scatter file and clicking download it doesn't show any thing when phone is connected to PC. After a while it disconnect itself and i got the following error on screen......BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL (2005)

But the pc stil reacts when I am connectiong it and after a while i think it disconnect automatically.Can I have your expertise about it?Thanks

Please,is it possible for me to have a new preloader.bin of my device?If yes ,how?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-08-2017, 10:33 PM
(16-08-2017, 10:13 AM)gougoudinho Good morning..I have a huge problem with my MTN L860. I have tried to flash a custom recovery of MIUI Meizu2 in it there was an error during the flash saying unmount/system failed not enough space...something like that

Why would you flash a custom recovery for MIUI Meizu2 to your MTN L860?
Anyway, when flashing with Miracle Box, does flashing complete or gets interrupted by an error?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
17-08-2017, 01:01 PM
(16-08-2017, 10:33 PM)hovatek

Why would you flash a custom recovery for MIUI Meizu2 to your MTN L860?
Anyway, when flashing with Miracle Box, does flashing complete or gets interrupted by an error?
Yes,I have a message error which says BootData Err:0_0...It was a mistake...
Is there any hope to revive it?
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
17-08-2017, 01:41 PM

(17-08-2017, 01:01 PM)gougoudinho
(16-08-2017, 10:33 PM)hovatek

Why would you flash a custom recovery for MIUI Meizu2 to your MTN  L860?
Yes,I have a message error which says BootData Err:0_0...It was a mistake...

This is a screenshot....
Attached Files
.png
screenshot.png
Size: 735.14 KB / Downloads: 8
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-08-2017, 11:08 PM
(17-08-2017, 01:41 PM)gougoudinho Yes,I have a message error which says BootData Err:0_0...It was a mistake...

This is a screenshot....

Hope you ticked preloader.bin when flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
18-08-2017, 08:06 AM
(17-08-2017, 11:08 PM)hovatek
(17-08-2017, 01:41 PM)gougoudinho Yes,I have a message error which says BootData Err:0_0...It was a mistake...

This is a screenshot....

Yes i did...
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
18-08-2017, 09:54 AM
(18-08-2017, 08:06 AM)gougoudinho
(17-08-2017, 11:08 PM)hovatek

This is a screenshot....

Yes i did...

By the way,it is not showing me the elements I want to flash anymore...As I just press start button it charges till 1100 per cent then put the message error as it is showing it in the screenshot...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-08-2017, 03:54 PM
(18-08-2017, 09:54 AM)gougoudinho By the way,it is not showing me the elements I want to flash anymore...As I just press start button it charges till 1100 per cent then put the message error as it is showing it in the screenshot...

Uninstall all MTK drivers using USB Deview @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html
Next, power off the phone then connect to PC without pressing any button.
What does it get detected as in Device Manager?

Note!
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
18-08-2017, 04:38 PM

(18-08-2017, 03:54 PM)hovatek
(18-08-2017, 09:54 AM)gougoudinho By the way,it is not showing me the elements I want to flash anymore...As I just press start button it charges till 1100 per cent then put the message error as it is showing it in the screenshot...

Uninstall all MTK drivers using USB Deview @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html  
Next, power off the phone then connect to PC without pressing any button.
What does it get detected as in  Device Manager?

When I am removing the battery and connect it after uninstall all mtk drivers,it shows Mediatek USB port but it disconnect after a while like 1 mn after if I am not making a mistake...
This is the screenshot....
Attached Files
.png
Device manager....png
Size: 825.84 KB / Downloads: 4
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next