Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows .net framework not installing.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

.net framework not installing.

.net framework not installing.

Lordphonel
Lordphonel
Lordphonel
Techie Member
19-08-2017, 12:47 PM

I tried to install the windows 7 usb /dvd download tool. . I got a pop up which says - this application requires. Net framework 2.0. Please install the. Net framework then run this installer again -. After getting the .net framework setup. . Running the app , another pop up was indicated

-------
An app on your pc needs the following windows feature:
.net framework 3.5 [includes. Net 2.0 and 3.0)

Download and install this feature
[Windows will get the files that it needs from windows update and complete installation]
----------

After clicking DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL FEATURE

Connecting to internet. .. i couldnt get the file downloaded PLS HELP m currently running on windows 10
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-08-2017, 04:49 PM
(19-08-2017, 12:47 PM)Lordphonel I tried to install the windows 7 usb /dvd download tool. . I got a pop up which says - this application requires. Net framework 2.0. Please install the. Net framework then run this installer again -.  After getting the .net framework setup. . Running the app , another pop up was indicated

-------

[Windows will get the files that it needs from windows update and complete installation]
----------

Connecting to internet. .. i couldnt get the file downloaded PLS HELP m currently running on windows 10

you wont get any install file, windows is supposed to auto. download and install the feature (i.e dotnet framework) assuming you have an active internet connection.
on the other hand, you can install using the offline method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11140.html
Lordphonel
Lordphonel
Lordphonel
Techie Member
21-08-2017, 07:45 AM
(19-08-2017, 04:49 PM)X3non
(19-08-2017, 12:47 PM)Lordphonel I tried to install the windows 7 usb /dvd download tool. . I got a pop up which says - this application requires. Net framework 2.0. Please install the. Net framework then run this installer again -.  After getting the .net framework setup. . Running the app , another pop up was indicated

-------

----------

you wont get any install file, windows is supposed to auto. download and install the feature (i.e dotnet framework) assuming you have an active internet connection.
on the other hand, you can install using the offline method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11140.html
Thanks xenon