Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows Paint virus problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Paint virus problem

Paint virus problem

mustyyy
mustyyy
mustyyy
Techie Member
25-08-2017, 12:43 PM

Hi hovatek i have read your article on how to fix paint virus effect but the article look like you are talking about the paint virus that affect removable drive.... My problem is that the paint virus is on my computer not on removable drive and i check in task manager i found paint.exe running on my pc pls i need your help

Sent from my TECNO-W3 using Hovatek mobile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-08-2017, 03:02 PM
(25-08-2017, 12:43 PM)mustyyy Hi hovatek i have read your article on how to fix paint virus effect but the article look like you are talking about the paint virus that affect removable drive.... My problem is that the paint virus is on my computer not on removable drive and i check in task manager i found paint.exe running on my pc pls i need your help

If you have an antivirus run deep scan or boot time scan and clean all the virus.

You can also restore the pc to previous date and install strong antivirus.
Geeburlar
Geeburlar
Geeburlar
Enthusiastic Member
24-11-2017, 01:00 AM
(25-08-2017, 03:02 PM)innagee
(25-08-2017, 12:43 PM)mustyyy Hi hovatek i have read your article on how to fix paint virus effect but the article look like you are talking about the paint virus that affect removable drive.... My problem is that the paint virus is on my computer not on removable drive and i check in task manager i found paint.exe running on my pc pls i need your help

If you have an antivirus run deep scan or boot time scan and clean all the virus.

You can also restore the pc to previous date and install strong antivirus.

Use Microsoft Essentials, and thank me later

Sent from my Infinix X571 using Hovatek Forum