Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HOW TO BOOST MY BATTERY INFINIX HOT NOTE X551
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

HOW TO BOOST MY BATTERY INFINIX HOT NOTE X551

HOW TO BOOST MY BATTERY INFINIX HOT NOTE X551

Mosco McJerry
Mosco McJerry
Mosco McJerry
Enthusiastic Member
26-08-2017, 04:22 PM

Good Day Good People,

I'm faced with a challenge and need help on how fast to boost my infinix Hot Note X551 BA3 to atleast bring back my phone to life. I tried flashing the phone using SP Flash tool but due an error msg. i unplug the USB cable and my phone went dead, not recognised by my phone, not charging nothing. I have opened the phone unclipped the ba3 connector, plugged in my USB cable connected to the Main (electricity) to the phone and after some time i now clipped back the ba3 connector back to the phone waited for about 30mins nothing, no sign of live or charging please I need help.

Mosco McJerry (mmcjerry@yahoo.com)
This post was last modified: 26-08-2017, 04:25 PM by Mosco McJerry. Edit Reason: wrong email address
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-08-2017, 08:31 PM
(26-08-2017, 04:22 PM)Mosco McJerry Good Day Good People,

I'm faced with a challenge and need help on how fast to boost my infinix Hot Note X551 BA3 to atleast bring back my phone to life. I tried flashing the phone using SP Flash tool but due an error msg. i unplug the USB cable and my phone went dead, not recognised by my phone, not charging nothing. I have opened the phone unclipped the ba3 connector, plugged in my USB cable connected to the Main (electricity) to the phone and after some time i now clipped back the ba3 connector back to the phone waited for about 30mins nothing, no sign of live or charging please I need help.

Hold the Power button then connect the phone to a power supply
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Mosco McJerry
Mosco McJerry
Mosco McJerry
Enthusiastic Member
26-08-2017, 09:58 PM
(26-08-2017, 08:31 PM)hovatek
(26-08-2017, 04:22 PM)Mosco McJerry Good Day Good People,

Thank you sir for your response, But I ve tried that about 3x in the last 30mins but nothing yet. sir. still need help as I keep trying.
Mosco McJerry
Mosco McJerry
Mosco McJerry
Enthusiastic Member
26-08-2017, 10:44 PM
(26-08-2017, 09:58 PM)Mosco McJerry
(26-08-2017, 08:31 PM)hovatek
(26-08-2017, 04:22 PM)Mosco McJerry Good Day Good People,

Thank you sir for your response, But I ve tried that about 3x in the last 30mins but nothing yet. sir. still need help as I keep trying.

I unplug it from the wall plug into the laptop it was making the usb plugin sound in intervals of 2 2 secs, so I just try the SP Flash tool to load the x551 stock backup rom, first I got an error msg, but didnt disconnect, then I clicked on download again and this is what  got see the attached (it was as if nothing is happen pls is it really on? i have waited for morethan 20mins nothing.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot (339).png
Size: 122.92 KB / Downloads: 21
Mosco McJerry
Mosco McJerry
Mosco McJerry
Enthusiastic Member
27-08-2017, 01:58 AM

HELP HELP 

How can i solve this error during sp tool flashing session 

ERROR: S_FT_DA_NO_RESPONSE (4001) 

DA did'nt send response data to flash tool [HINT]

see attached
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-08-2017, 09:55 AM
(26-08-2017, 10:44 PM)Mosco McJerry I unplug it from the wall plug into the laptop it was making the usb plugin sound in intervals of 2 2 secs, so I just try the SP Flash tool to load the x551 stock backup rom, first I got an error msg, but didnt disconnect, then I clicked on download again and this is what  got see the attached (it was as if nothing is happen pls is it really on? i have waited for morethan 20mins nothing.

You need to exercise some patience so you don't make things worse.
The battery is obviously drained. If taking out the battery hasn't boosted it then leave it connected to power for some hours.
It has even taken days in some cases
This post was last modified: 28-08-2017, 09:57 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-08-2017, 09:59 AM
(27-08-2017, 01:58 AM)Mosco McJerry HELP HELP 

see attached

SP flash tool can't connect to the phone because the battery is drained

Note!
Mosco McJerry
Mosco McJerry
Mosco McJerry
Enthusiastic Member
28-08-2017, 03:52 PM
(28-08-2017, 09:59 AM)hovatek
(27-08-2017, 01:58 AM)Mosco McJerry HELP HELP 

see attached

SP flash tool can't connect to the phone because the battery is drained

Ok, Let me continue charging it, sir.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-08-2017, 08:50 PM
(28-08-2017, 03:52 PM)Mosco McJerry Ok, Let me continue charging it, sir.

I'd experienced the same thing with an Infinix Zero. It finally came up. You could leave connected to a PC if you don't mind the constant connection-disconnection sounds
This post was last modified: 28-08-2017, 08:50 PM by hovatek.

Note!