Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO F7 going on/off after putting battery
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] TECNO F7 going on/off after putting battery

[Please help] TECNO F7 going on/off after putting battery

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
dewhale
dewhale
dewhale
20-01-2015, 03:03 PM

was just about telling u about that the phone doesn't give the problem when I remove it from the phone case, and it gets hot too
dewhale
dewhale
dewhale
20-01-2015, 03:13 PM
was just about telling u about that the phone doesn't give the problem when I remove it from the phone case, and it gets hot too
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-01-2015, 09:12 PM
(20-01-2015, 03:13 PM)dewhale was just about telling u about that the phone doesn't give the problem when I remove it from the phone case, and it gets hot too

lemme get you straight

1. When you remove it from the case, the problem stops?
2. It gets hot whenever you remove it from the case?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dewhale
dewhale
dewhale
20-01-2015, 10:12 PM
No! The phones works longer (without giving me probs) when I don't cover d back with the case.
And its like it occurs when it slightly gets hot, but my concern is that the hotness is the normal one that android phone gets! So how is that the problem?
Thanks again for prompt response
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-01-2015, 11:25 PM

(20-01-2015, 10:12 PM)dewhale No! The phones works longer (without giving me probs) when I don't cover d back with the case.
And its like it occurs when it slightly gets hot, but my concern is that the hotness is the normal one that android phone gets! So how is that the problem?
Thanks again for prompt response

I need you to be very observant from this point. Try to observe whats happening just before it trips off and also how long it lasts. If possible, leave it without using for 2 hours and lets know if it trips off.
the plan is to observe any pattern that could help diagnose the source

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dewhale
dewhale
dewhale
21-01-2015, 10:49 PM
Its been working perfectly fine since yesterday, not going off again and the screen brightening and dimming has stopped too.
thanks so much!
how do I back up my wife's P5 and this F7 stock rom? also how do I get d stock rom for d D5?
thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-01-2015, 10:25 AM
(21-01-2015, 10:49 PM)dewhale Its been working perfectly fine since yesterday, not going off again and the screen brightening and dimming has stopped too.
thanks so much!
how do I back up my wife's P5 and this F7 stock rom? also how do I get d stock rom for d D5?
thanks

to backup, follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html
to get D5 backup, request @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2