Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] pls i need urgently concerning my Infinix Zero
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] pls i need urgently concerning my Infinix Zero

[Please help] pls i need urgently concerning my Infinix Zero

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
drizzyrays
drizzyrays
drizzyrays
Enthusiastic Member
20-01-2015, 06:51 PM

Good day, my phone is bricked and I'm having troubles with flashing a stockrom to my infinix zero, I flashed a recovery to it first time successfully, the recovery mode changed,but  my phone still didn't boot up..so I made a backup of my bricked infinix and tried flashing just system.ext4, it was  flashing when it just suddenly stopped at 45%.
I disconnected my phone, tried going to recovery mode but it didn't work it doesn't even charge anymore.

I got a backup from another infinix zero using sp flash tool readback and processed it with mtk droid tools.

But the one thing that is stopping me is that my laptop doesn't detect my infinix anymore, it says USB not recognized- unknown device
This post was last modified: 20-01-2015, 09:03 PM by hovatek.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-01-2015, 09:10 PM
(20-01-2015, 06:51 PM)drizzyrays Good day, my phone is bricked and I'm having troubles with flashing a stockrom to my infinix zero, I flashed a recovery to it first time successfully, the recovery mode changed,but  my phone still didn't boot up..so I made a backup of my bricked infinix and tried flashing just system.ext4, it was  flashing when it just suddenly stopped at 45%.
I disconnected my phone, tried going to recovery mode but it didn't work it doesn't even charge anymore.

I got a backup from another infinix zero using sp flash tool readback and processed it with mtk droid tools.

But the one thing that is stopping me is that my laptop doesn't detect my infinix anymore, it says USB not recognized- unknown device

Follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html . What you need to do is manually uninstall VCOM , preloader and mediatek drivers using USB deview then manually install again. The guide explains all these. 
BTW, are you using the 8GB or 16GB version of infinix zero? 

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
drizzyrays
drizzyrays
drizzyrays
Enthusiastic Member
20-01-2015, 09:46 PM
(20-01-2015, 06:51 PM)drizzyrays Good day, my phone is bricked and I'm having troubles with flashing a stockrom to my infinix zero, I flashed a recovery to it first time successfully, the recovery mode changed,but  my phone still didn't boot up..so I made a backup of my bricked infinix and tried flashing just system.ext4, it was  flashing when it just suddenly stopped at 45%.

(20-01-2015, 06:51 PM)hovatek Follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html . What you need to do
is manually uninstall VCOM , preloader and mediatek drivers using USB deview then
manually install again. The guide explains all these.
BTW, are you using the 8GB or 16GB version of infinix zero?
16gb version
This post was last modified: 20-01-2015, 09:46 PM by drizzyrays.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-01-2015, 11:27 PM
(20-01-2015, 09:46 PM)drizzyrays 16gb version

go ahead with the above instruction and lets know how it goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tonbari
tonbari
tonbari
Techie Member
20-01-2015, 11:43 PM

You hav 2 options bro.

1. U let d phne be at one point d b3 wud run down and it'l charge

2. Unscrew d phone and take out d b3 nd plug in d charger b4 u socket d b3 bk 2gda.

I personally, b4 i sp a zero i make sure d b3's low so it wudnt take much tym 2 get bk on.

Hope i help.

#PEace
This post was last modified: 21-01-2015, 12:00 AM by tonbari.
drizzyrays
drizzyrays
drizzyrays
Enthusiastic Member
21-01-2015, 03:07 PM
(20-01-2015, 11:27 PM)hovatek
(20-01-2015, 09:46 PM)drizzyrays 16gb version

go ahead with the above instruction and lets know how it goes

it still didn't recognize my phone
drizzyrays
drizzyrays
drizzyrays
Enthusiastic Member
21-01-2015, 03:17 PM
(20-01-2015, 11:43 PM)djbadosky

You hav 2 options bro.

2. Unscrew d phone and take out d b3 nd plug in d charger b4 u socket d b3 bk 2gda.

I personally, b4 i sp a zero i make sure d b3's low so it wudnt take much tym 2 get bk on.

Hope i help.

#PEace

there is no screw on infinix zero. is there any other method. cause my phone can't charge
tonbari
tonbari
tonbari
Techie Member
21-01-2015, 04:03 PM
(21-01-2015, 03:17 PM)drizzyrays
(20-01-2015, 11:43 PM)djbadosky

You hav 2 options bro.

Hope i help.

#PEace

there is no screw on infinix zero. is there any other method. cause my phone can't charge
I'm telling you. I have worked on the Zero xo many tyms. If u use a sharp knive n take out dat back glass u'l see m screws
Attached Files
.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1421852535476.jpg
Size: 59.35 KB / Downloads: 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-01-2015, 04:04 PM
(21-01-2015, 03:07 PM)drizzyrays it still didn't recognize my phone

is this the same Sp flash tool you used to do the readback?

Note!
drizzyrays
drizzyrays
drizzyrays
Enthusiastic Member
21-01-2015, 07:24 PM

(21-01-2015, 04:04 PM)hovatek
(21-01-2015, 03:07 PM)drizzyrays it still didn't recognize my phone

is this the same Sp flash tool you used to do the readback?

yes
Pages (2): 1 2 Next