Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno N9 keeps tripping off
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno N9 keeps tripping off

[Please help] Tecno N9 keeps tripping off

jupitek
jupitek
jupitek
08-09-2017, 09:54 AM

Good day, i have tecno N9 tab before it a long time say 3 minutes before the tab successfully boot up but now the tab tripped off during start up. 
the tab charges, i have tried several new batteries with it and i have also tried to reset it but the problem still persit. there was a time that it successfully booted up but it indicated low battery and went off immediately meanwhile the battery was full.
please help out on what i should do.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
08-09-2017, 11:45 AM
(08-09-2017, 09:54 AM)jupitek Good day, i have tecno N9 tab before it a long time say 3 minutes before the tab successfully boot up but now the tab tripped off during start up. 
the tab charges, i have tried several new batteries with it and i have also tried to reset it but the problem still persit. there was a time that it successfully booted up but it indicated low battery and went off immediately meanwhile the battery was full.

That might be hardware related problem. 

Does it make connection and disconnection sound when you connect it to pc?
jupitek
jupitek
jupitek
04-12-2017, 05:26 AM
(08-09-2017, 11:45 AM)innagee
(08-09-2017, 09:54 AM)jupitek Good day, i have tecno N9 tab before it a long time say 3 minutes before the tab successfully boot up but now the tab tripped off during start up. 

That might be hardware related problem. 

Does it make connection and disconnection sound when you connect it to pc?

yes! you are very correct it was hardware related. figured lately that it was the camera causing the problem. thanks a bunch.

but now i seem to have a fresh issue on it. the tab kept saying "battery over temperature please remove the battery"

i have changed the battery, foormatted it with another ROM, still the problem still persist. is there something else i can possibly do?
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
04-12-2017, 12:43 PM
(04-12-2017, 05:26 AM)jupitek yes! you are very correct it was hardware related. figured lately that it was the camera causing the problem. thanks a bunch.

but now i seem to have a fresh issue on it. the tab kept saying "battery over temperature please remove the battery"

i have changed the battery, foormatted it with another ROM, still the problem still persist. is there something else i can possibly do?

Do you also get this when you boot the tab into Safe Mode; see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-572.html

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
This post was last modified: 03-05-2019, 11:09 AM by X3non.