Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Meizu m2 Note (Brom error 0x7D4)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Meizu m2 Note (Brom error 0x7D4)

[Please help] Meizu m2 Note (Brom error 0x7D4)

m2 note
m2 note
m2 note
08-09-2017, 07:42 AM

Dear Sir,
            I have a Meizu m2 note.When I'm going to flash it through the SP Flash tool I'm getting the error of 0x7D4 or (2004).
            I have checked my cable and pc port and reinstalling the vcom and cdc drivers also.But still the problem persists.Even i tried on different pc.
            But same problem occurs.Also the META mode (Keep connecting with vol down button) doesn't works.
            Please help me to get rid out of it.Waiting for your reply.

Thanking You
                                                                                                                                Subhadip Halder (m2 note) GMT 5:30
Attached Files
.png
Untitled.png
Size: 96.72 KB / Downloads: 5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-09-2017, 11:09 AM
(08-09-2017, 07:42 AM)m2 note Dear Sir,
            I have a Meizu m2 note.When I'm going to flash it through the SP Flash tool I'm getting the error of 0x7D4 or (2004).
            I have checked my cable and pc port and reinstalling the vcom and cdc drivers also.But still the problem persists.Even i tried on different pc.
            But same problem occurs.Also the META mode (Keep connecting with vol down button) doesn't works.

Thanking You

This is caused by the phone trying to boot when flashing (refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html ) .
1. Which version of SP flash tool are you using
2. What's the current condition of the phone and how did it start?
3. Hope you're not holding any button when connecting for flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
m2 note
m2 note
m2 note
08-09-2017, 02:42 PM

Thanking You

1.I'm Using v5.1728 of SP flash tool.
2. The phone doesn't power on or to recovery or fastboot mode.The m2 note doesn't Starting.
3.No,I'm not holding any button.But my PC still recognizing it.
m2 note
m2 note
m2 note
08-09-2017, 02:54 PM
(08-09-2017, 11:09 AM)hovatek

Thanking You

1. Which version of SP flash tool are you using
2. What's the current condition of the phone and how did it start?
3. Hope you're not holding any button when connecting for flashing

1.I'm Using v5.1728 of SP flash tool.
2. The phone doesn't power on or to recovery or fastboot mode.The m2 note doesn't Starting.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-09-2017, 05:07 PM

(08-09-2017, 02:54 PM)m2 note 1.I'm Using v5.1728 of SP flash tool.

goto the format tab, use format all except bootloader
if successful, then return to the download tab and attempt flashing again
m2 note
m2 note
m2 note
08-09-2017, 06:20 PM
(08-09-2017, 05:07 PM)X3non
(08-09-2017, 02:54 PM)m2 note 1.I'm Using v5.1728 of SP flash tool.

goto the format tab, use format all except bootloader
if successful, then return to the download tab and attempt flashing again

I Have tried to format the m2 note as you guided but still the same problem (0x7D4 or 2004) persists.No success.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-09-2017, 08:28 AM
(08-09-2017, 06:20 PM)m2 note I Have tried to format the m2 note as you guided but still the same problem (0x7D4 or 2004) persists.No success.

Try using the latest version of SP Flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.