Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] preloader.bin edit mt6750t
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] preloader.bin edit mt6750t

[Please help] preloader.bin edit mt6750t

rajeshca911
rajeshca911
rajeshca911
13-09-2017, 12:45 PM

Dear All,
im using oppo f3 cph1609 
MT6750T chipset

For my bad oppo has disabled bootloader/fastboot in device.. but we aquired image files with professional MTK  tools ( Unitools from volcano )
and i tried to port custom recovery using carliv image kitchen. but it was soft bricking .. and the result was same with another ported images who ported to reduce my work from XDA ,  the device didnt boot with any custom images. so we patched boot.img  and the system again didnt boot up.

so i assume that preloader.bin has something which prevents booting the device from custom images. i request you guys to help me to remove verification for my patched image  . 

my device didnt attract any developers eye... so i need to do myself. 

please help me to find the problem and resolve it..

Thanks in advance
peter osoro
peter osoro
peter osoro
13-09-2017, 03:28 PM
use adb reboot bootloader rather than adb reboot fastboot and see if it'll boot to bootloader,I have a phone using the same chip and adb reboot fastboot didn't work

Sent from my TECNO Camon CX using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-09-2017, 05:43 PM
(13-09-2017, 12:45 PM)rajeshca911 Dear All,
im using oppo f3 cph1609 
MT6750T chipset

For my bad oppo has disabled bootloader/fastboot in device.. but we aquired image files with professional MTK  tools ( Unitools from volcano )
and i tried to port custom recovery using carliv image kitchen. but it was soft bricking .. and the result was same with another ported images who ported to reduce my work from XDA ,  the device didnt boot with any custom images. so we patched boot.img  and the system again didnt boot up.

so i assume that preloader.bin has something which prevents booting the device from custom images. i request you guys to help me to remove verification for my patched image  . 

Thanks in advance

I think the problem is from the custom recovery you're using or how you're flashing it.
1. Do you have the stock rom?
2. Was the custom recovery ported for your exact model or you just grabbed one for a similar device?
3. What's the Android version?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
rajeshca911
rajeshca911
rajeshca911
13-09-2017, 06:32 PM
(13-09-2017, 05:43 PM)hovatek
(13-09-2017, 12:45 PM)rajeshca911 Dear All,
im using oppo f3 cph1609 
MT6750T chipset

Thanks in advance

I think the problem is from the custom recovery you're using or how you're flashing it.
1. Do you have the stock rom?
2. Was the custom recovery ported for your exact model or you just grabbed one for a similar device?
3. What's the Android version?

1) yes. I do have stock rom
2)i downloaded twrp of same chipset device but different company. Mine is oppo grabbed recovery from quitel k6000plus , both devices chipset is mt6750t
3) both devices android version is 6.0
rajeshca911
rajeshca911
rajeshca911
13-09-2017, 06:38 PM

(13-09-2017, 03:28 PM)peter osoro use adb reboot bootloader rather than adb reboot fastboot and see if it'll boot to bootloader,I have a phone using the same chip and adb reboot fastboot didn't work

Sent from my TECNO Camon CX using Hovatek mobile
Im not that newbie as you think bro. However i didn't mention that reference link
Here it is that oppi disabled bootloader

forum.xda-developers.com/r7-plus/help/decision-oppo-bootloader-fastboot-t3348114
We cannot enter to boot loader at any manner.
Like combination of keys
Terminal emulator
Adb reboot bootloader.

So i was only optional Given to unlock oem through developer option. And i enabled it. Thought it didn't work for me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-09-2017, 09:01 AM
(13-09-2017, 06:32 PM)rajeshca911 1) yes.  I do have stock rom
2)i downloaded twrp of same chipset device but different company.  Mine is oppo grabbed recovery from quitel k6000plus ,  both devices chipset is mt6750t
3) both  devices android version is 6.0

I thought as much.
Just because two phones have the same chip and Android version doesn't mean you can inter-flash their custom recoveries; it doesn't work that way.
You need a custom recovery ported for your EXACT model and in some cases, Build Number

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
rajeshca911
rajeshca911
rajeshca911
16-09-2017, 05:28 PM
(14-09-2017, 09:01 AM)hovatek
(13-09-2017, 06:32 PM)rajeshca911 1) yes.  I do have stock rom
2)i downloaded twrp of same chipset device but different company.  Mine is oppo grabbed recovery from quitel k6000plus ,  both devices chipset is mt6750t
3) both  devices android version is 6.0

I thought as much.
Just because two phones have the same chip and Android version doesn't mean you can inter-flash their custom recoveries; it doesn't work that way.
You need a custom recovery ported for your EXACT model and in some cases, Build Number

i have tried more than one device bro. i tried to port recovery using carliv kitchen image.  i ported twrp for other devices and those were worked. but when it come to my device oppo f3.. it ________________
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-09-2017, 09:28 AM
(16-09-2017, 05:28 PM)rajeshca911 i have tried more than one device bro. i tried to port recovery using carliv kitchen image.  i ported twrp for other devices and those were worked. but when it come to my device oppo f3.. it ________________

since you know how to port, download the Philz recovery @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-18938.html and port to your device

Note!