Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Help CWM for mt6580
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Help CWM for mt6580

[Please help] Help CWM for mt6580

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Ichiraku
Ichiraku
Ichiraku
Enthusiastic Member
24-09-2017, 06:35 AM

Thank you for taking the time to read my request

i'm trying to build a cwm for my Cloudfone ExciteC mt6580 with 854x480 res but nothing works
mtkdroidtools doesn't work
cannot gain perm root access from kingo root
unlocked bootloader using fastboot
I have the stock firmware files that is used in sp flash tool

please help !!!!!

thanks again for taking on this request

sorry for bad grammar I'm not used to it Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
This post was last modified: 24-09-2017, 01:23 PM by Ichiraku.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-09-2017, 11:06 AM
(24-09-2017, 06:35 AM)Ichiraku Thank you for taking the time to read my request

i'm trying to build a cwm for my Cloudfone ExciteC mt6580 with 854x480 res but nothing works

please help !!!!!

State the phone's Build Number and Android version.
Also, provide the stock recovery.img and scatter file

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Ichiraku
Ichiraku
Ichiraku
Enthusiastic Member
25-09-2017, 01:06 PM
(25-09-2017, 11:06 AM)hovatek
(24-09-2017, 06:35 AM)Ichiraku Thank you for taking the time to read my request

please help !!!!!

State the phone's Build Number and Android version.
Also, provide the stock recovery.img and scatter file

Sir thank you for your feedback

My Android Version is Lollipop 5.1 and the build version is ExciteC_FS20151014_V06

I have attached the google drive link for the recovery and scatter files in the text file

.txt
Download Link.txt
Size: 75 bytes / Downloads: 4

Thank you again for your feedback Angel Angel Angel
This post was last modified: 25-09-2017, 01:16 PM by Ichiraku.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-09-2017, 03:07 PM
(25-09-2017, 01:06 PM)Ichiraku Sir thank you for your feedback

My Android Version is Lollipop 5.1 and the build version is ExciteC_FS20151014_V06
Thank you again for your feedback Angel Angel Angel

Try this CWM @ https://mega.nz/#!MXAgia7K!2gGEdjCN7icD3...6BzTRhscV8
if you are trying to root your device, then
Follow the rooting guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15264.html but use your CWM
Upload a screenshot of root confirmation using root checker @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...heck&hl=en
Ichiraku
Ichiraku
Ichiraku
Enthusiastic Member
26-09-2017, 01:36 AM

Thanks sir I'll try it

Sent from my ExciteC using Hovatek Forum
Ichiraku
Ichiraku
Ichiraku
Enthusiastic Member
26-09-2017, 11:55 AM
Sir I flashed the file but it goes back to the stock recovery when I try to enter it

I googled the problem and they said I have to delete the back-up recovery.img and modify a script file but I don't know what and where to find this files
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-09-2017, 03:11 PM
(26-09-2017, 11:55 AM)Ichiraku Sir I flashed the file but it goes back to the stock recovery when I try to enter it

I googled the problem and they said I have to delete the back-up recovery.img and modify a script file but I don't know what and where to find this files

flash three times in quick succession, then boot the device straight into recovery mode
Ichiraku
Ichiraku
Ichiraku
Enthusiastic Member
26-09-2017, 03:46 PM
(26-09-2017, 03:11 PM)X3non
(26-09-2017, 11:55 AM)Ichiraku Sir I flashed the file but it goes back to the stock recovery when I try to enter it

flash three times in quick succession, then boot the device straight into recovery mode
Sir. I tried what you told me to do when i booted in the recovery mode (CWM) I quickly flash the superSU.zip file after installing i rebooted the phone but when checked there is no SuperSU app in the app drawer then I installed the root check application and it says "Sorry! Root access is not properly installed on this device"

So far the CWM you created for me work's Thanks Big Grin  but again every time i reboot it goes back to stock recovery

I also tried installing the stock firmware files unlocked the bootloader and repeated the same procedure above but no success.
This post was last modified: 26-09-2017, 04:24 PM by Ichiraku.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-09-2017, 04:59 PM
(26-09-2017, 03:46 PM)Ichiraku Sir. I tried what you told me to do when i booted in the recovery mode (CWM) I quickly flash the superSU.zip file after installing i rebooted the phone but when checked there is no SuperSU app in the app drawer then I installed the root check application and it says "Sorry! Root access is not properly installed on this device"

So far the CWM you created for me work's Thanks Big Grin  but again every time i reboot it goes back to stock recovery

I also tried installing the stock firmware files unlocked the bootloader and repeated the same procedure above but no success.

Try using MagiskSU as explained @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20437.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Ichiraku
Ichiraku
Ichiraku
Enthusiastic Member
28-09-2017, 05:29 PM

(26-09-2017, 04:59 PM)hovatek
(26-09-2017, 03:46 PM)Ichiraku Sir. I tried what you told me to do when i booted in the recovery mode (CWM) I quickly flash the superSU.zip file after installing i rebooted the phone but when checked there is no SuperSU app in the app drawer then I installed the root check application and it says "Sorry! Root access is not properly installed on this device"

Try using MagiskSU as explained @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20437.html
Sorry Sir. for the late reply 

I have flashed the MagiskSU.zip and finished without problem after I booted I checked if I can gain root permission and yes it works haha

Thank you sir for your help and efforts Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Pages (2): 1 2 Next