Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My CAMERA NOT WORKING ON RR os
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My CAMERA NOT WORKING ON RR os

My CAMERA NOT WORKING ON RR os

BOBclinton
BOBclinton
BOBclinton
Techie Member
05-10-2017, 07:26 PM

Please I bought a Leagoo M8 pro boy the stock ROM was a sham so I installed a custom rom RESURRECTION REMIX 5.8.4 everything works great as in I wished all phones will look like mine but the only problem I encountered is the Camera anytime I try to open it it says "CAMERA HAS STOPPED OPEN AGAIN" and yet it still won't work I have cleared cache and data of camera but to no avail please I need help please coz I don't want to revert back to stock ROM please urgent replies and the flash light don't work also so I was thinking its connected to the camera problem (RESURRECTION REMIX 5.8.4 android 7.1.2 nougat)

Sent from my Leagoo-M8-Pro using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 05-10-2017, 07:27 PM by BOBclinton.
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
06-10-2017, 09:46 AM
(05-10-2017, 07:26 PM)BOBclinton Please I bought a Leagoo M8 pro boy the stock ROM was a sham so I installed a custom rom RESURRECTION REMIX 5.8.4 everything works great as in I wished all phones will look like mine but the only problem I encountered is the Camera anytime I try to open it it says "CAMERA HAS STOPPED OPEN AGAIN" and yet it still won't work I have cleared cache and data of camera but to no avail please I need help please coz I don't want to revert back to stock ROM please urgent replies and the flash light don't work also so I was thinking its connected to the camera problem (RESURRECTION REMIX 5.8.4 android 7.1.2 nougat)

Its a bug in the rom. contact the developer to patch it

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
06-10-2017, 12:42 PM
(05-10-2017, 07:26 PM)BOBclinton Please I bought a Leagoo M8 pro boy the stock ROM was a sham so I installed a custom rom RESURRECTION REMIX 5.8.4 everything works great as in I wished all phones will look like mine but the only problem I encountered is the Camera anytime I try to open it it says "CAMERA HAS STOPPED OPEN AGAIN" and yet it still won't work I have cleared cache and data of camera but to no avail please I need help please coz I don't want to revert back to stock ROM please urgent replies and the flash light don't work also so I was thinking its connected to the camera problem (RESURRECTION REMIX 5.8.4 android 7.1.2 nougat)

If the camera and flash was working with Stock ROM then there might be a bug in the custom rom you've installed. 
You either revert back to stock rom or look for another compatible custom rom for your device.
BOBclinton
BOBclinton
BOBclinton
Techie Member
06-10-2017, 03:16 PM
(06-10-2017, 09:46 AM)maxxxiii

Its a bug in the rom. contact the developer to patch it

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum

Its not a bug cox most phones running the same ROM have their camera working just fine

freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
06-10-2017, 03:50 PM

(06-10-2017, 03:16 PM)BOBclinton Its not a bug cox most phones running the same ROM have their camera working just fine

interesting!!
once you build or port a custom rom and something isn't working right, it automatically becomes a bug
i wonder what you call it if not a bug.
and just because you saw another device running same custom OS with everything working properly doesn't necessarily mean that it will be the same for all phone running the custom OS. after all they were all ported.

as @maxxxiii already said, contact the developer of the rom to patch it OR maybe who knows he might have already patched and released an update but you downloaded the old OS
BOBclinton
BOBclinton
BOBclinton
Techie Member
06-10-2017, 08:24 PM
(06-10-2017, 03:50 PM)freshtyt
(06-10-2017, 03:16 PM)BOBclinton Its not a bug cox most phones running the same ROM have their camera working just fine

interesting!!
once you build or port a custom rom and something isn't working right, it automatically becomes a bug
i wonder what you call it if not a bug.
and just because you saw another device running same custom OS with everything working properly doesn't necessarily mean that it will be the same for all phone running the custom OS. after all they were all ported.

as @maxxxiii already said, contact the developer of the rom to patch it OR maybe who knows he might have already patched and released an update but you downloaded the old OS

OK thanks