Hovatek Forum MOBILE Others Nokia (Symbian & Java) [Please help] Nokia 3310 (2017 Variant) Flash
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Nokia 3310 (2017 Variant) Flash

[Please help] Nokia 3310 (2017 Variant) Flash

TDL_GamerYT
TDL_GamerYT
TDL_GamerYT
Enthusiastic Member
20-10-2017, 04:20 AM

Hi everyone, I'd just like to introduce first myself, I'm new here and just wanted to ask help. Name's Heinrich.

So anyways, I got myself a FAKE Nokia 3310 (2017) from my grandma. It looks exactly just like the original Nokia 3310 2017 when both are placed in the same tablet, and black in color. 

I actually got the firmware of it, from a YouTube video and got it downloaded, it's a 2ok file at an 8MB size. So this are the things I tried to flash the firmware.

First of course I dialed the phone at *#0000# and the info are as follows:

Nokia 3310
V01
08-05-2017
RM 16
© Nokia
Language: QA

I ignored it, since it was a boring firmware.

The IMEI 1 AND 2 started at 8, so it's clearly a fake one. Originals tend to have a 35 at start. So anyways, this is what I did.

I plugged in my phone to my laptop which is what I'm using right now, and dialed *#3696# and the USB Download Mode was turned on. My laptop recognized it and installed the drivers, namely Coolsand, and the laptop reads it as a Gallite 8809 device, after I looked on to the device manager. So I followed this video specifically, Format Factory Nokia 3310 and All Nokia by Tool and USB-GSM Hung VU. You can Google it.

I've installed a working cracked Miracle Box software, and got to the Coolsand/RDA section. I clicked on Write, then choosed the firmware. I clicked on the start button and I did what is usually done, I turned off the phone, removed the battery, inserted it back, and plugged in the USB and dialed *#3696# and this popped up. And the phone hanged, so I had to remove the battery.

CPU    type: Coolsand (00000000)
 Flash  type: NOR
 Flash    ID: 37333333(33333333)
>>Flash Model not support.

That was weird, I also tried the Nokia section and did the steps earlier, but I got the same problem, the phone ended up hanging. Can anyone please tell me how to make this fake phone work with an original and sexy firmware of 3310? Its officially a symbian phone, I used Facebook on it and I got an email login alert from Facebook and told me it was a Symbian device.

I would happily do anything for anyone who can help..
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
20-10-2017, 03:18 PM
(20-10-2017, 04:20 AM)TDL_GamerYT Hi everyone, I'd just like to introduce first myself, I'm new here and just wanted to ask help. Name's Heinrich.
That was weird, I also tried the Nokia section and did the steps earlier, but I got the same problem, the phone ended up hanging. Can anyone please tell me how to make this fake phone work with an original and sexy firmware of 3310? Its officially a symbian phone, I used Facebook on it and I got an email login alert from Facebook and told me it was a Symbian device.

how did you verify that the phone is a fake and not a different variant based on dual / single sim?
if truly the device is a fake one, then you wont even be able to flash the original phone's firmware onto it, you'll only be able to flash firmware for the fake models.
as for the device been a symbian device, i highly doubt; symbian OS has been dropped a long time ago and even the original runs on Series30 let alone the fake.
TDL_GamerYT
TDL_GamerYT
TDL_GamerYT
Enthusiastic Member
21-10-2017, 04:19 AM
(20-10-2017, 03:18 PM)freshtyt
(20-10-2017, 04:20 AM)TDL_GamerYT Hi everyone, I'd just like to introduce first myself, I'm new here and just wanted to ask help. Name's Heinrich.

how did you verify that the phone is a fake and not a different variant based on dual / single sim?
if truly the device is a fake one, then you wont even be able to flash the original phone's firmware onto it, you'll only be able to flash firmware for the fake models.
as for the device been a symbian device, i highly doubt; symbian OS has been dropped a long time ago and even the original runs on Series30 let alone the fake.

Aren't there any possible way? I am sure but I believe it's a class A phone.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
23-10-2017, 02:35 PM
(21-10-2017, 04:19 AM)TDL_GamerYT Aren't there any possible way? I am sure but I believe it's a class A phone.

no such possible ways not even a bypass or shortcut.
if i'm correct, the original should be running on a mediatek chipset
meanwhile yours is running on coolsand chipset.
TDL_GamerYT
TDL_GamerYT
TDL_GamerYT
Enthusiastic Member
24-10-2017, 01:11 PM

(23-10-2017, 02:35 PM)freshtyt
(21-10-2017, 04:19 AM)TDL_GamerYT Aren't there any possible way? I am sure but I believe it's a class A phone.

no such possible ways not even a bypass or shortcut.
if i'm correct, the original should be running on a mediatek chipset
meanwhile yours is running on coolsand chipset.

What if, just what if. I could do it forcefully?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-10-2017, 04:36 PM
(24-10-2017, 01:11 PM)TDL_GamerYT What if, just what if. I could do it forcefully?

i dont think you are getting the point here.
it wont work means it wont work, be it forcefully or not, magically or not.
you cant flash a mediatek rom on coolsand cpu
chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
11-12-2018, 11:30 PM
i have the firmware now but no box or crack to remove the passcode

CPU type: Coolsand (00000000)
Flash type: NOR
Flash ID: 33333333(33333333)
nokia 3310
EMMANUS
EMMANUS