Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Phone not coming up
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Phone not coming up

Phone not coming up

ham_samm
ham_samm
ham_samm
26-10-2017, 07:13 PM

Hy,i was backing up infinix hot S(non-removeable) using miracle box Nd it got interrupted(the cable shaked) and it not coming up at all not even charging

It was interrupted when backing up the system.img

I hv been charging it now for the past 3hrs now at interval I press the volume + key since then still nothing

What should I do?

Sent from A Device using hovatek forum
This post was last modified: 26-10-2017, 09:42 PM by ham_samm.
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
26-10-2017, 09:28 PM
(26-10-2017, 07:13 PM)ham_samm Hy,i was backing up infinix hot S(non-removeable) using miracle box Nd it got interrupted(the cable shaked) and it not coming up at all not even charging

I hv been charging it now for the past 3hrs now at interval I press the volume + key since then still nothing

What should I do?

Since battery is not removable does not means it can't be removed.. Please Take it to hardware repairs for them to remove the battery and reinsert it back .. On it without holding Any key.
ham_samm
ham_samm
ham_samm
26-10-2017, 09:40 PM
(26-10-2017, 09:28 PM)ALBA
(26-10-2017, 07:13 PM)ham_samm Hy,i was backing up infinix hot S(non-removeable) using miracle box Nd it got interrupted(the cable shaked) and it not coming up at all not even charging

What should I do?

Since battery is not removable does not means it can't be removed.. Please Take it to hardware repairs for them to remove the battery and reinsert it back .. On it without holding Any key.

Alright thanks

ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
26-10-2017, 10:17 PM
(26-10-2017, 09:40 PM)ham_samm

What should I do?

Alright thanks

You are welcome
ham_samm
ham_samm
ham_samm
27-10-2017, 11:03 AM

(26-10-2017, 10:17 PM)ALBA
(26-10-2017, 09:40 PM)ham_samm

What should I do?

Alright thanks

You are welcome

Thanks
I only charged it for few hours and it came on back(I dint remove the battery)

Thanks