Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Meizu m3 note china version bricked while unlocking bootloader
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Meizu m3 note china version bricked while unlocking bootloader

[Please help] Meizu m3 note china version bricked while unlocking bootloader

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
lblankking
lblankking
lblankking
Enthusiastic Member
27-10-2017, 02:31 PM

(26-10-2017, 06:47 PM)X3non
(26-10-2017, 04:14 PM)lblankking Oops

factory.png : is an OTA rom can only be flashed via stock recovery
the 2nd screenshot can be flashed using SP flash tool (you can try flashing only recovery and system from this rom and see if the device boots)

still getting the same error
Attached Files
.png
ScreenShot_20171027185817.png
Size: 536.26 KB / Downloads: 8
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-10-2017, 03:17 PM
(27-10-2017, 02:31 PM)lblankking still getting the same error

try this
create two folders within your drive C, copy the contents of the rom file directly into folder A
then copy flash tool files into folder B
then try flashing the rom in folder A using the spft in folder B

also try holding the vol up or down button before connecting the phone for flashing
lblankking
lblankking
lblankking
Enthusiastic Member
28-10-2017, 05:51 AM
(27-10-2017, 03:17 PM)X3non
(27-10-2017, 02:31 PM)lblankking still getting the same error

try this
create two folders within your drive C, copy the contents of the rom file directly into folder A
then copy flash tool files into folder B
then try flashing the rom in folder A using the spft in folder B

also try holding the vol up or down button before connecting the phone for flashing

Didn't worked but I am getting to understand the problem 1) if I try to flash from latest sp tool it shows bra code error Aut_sec
2)But if I try to do the same with Sp tool with auth file it shows Brm code error
3)The reason 2nd shows tht is becuz one rom has auth file but wrong scatter file and other rom has right scatter file but no auth file I tried mix match those but tht didn't work
4) This is the most odd one for me as the scatter file load properly on windows but shows invalid scatter file on ubuntu but as mentioned @3 if use the wrong scatter file I. E for mt6750 it loads properly and starts to flash but then shows wrong chips (as mines is mt6755)
Anyways I think it can't be fixed unless someone upload a complete rom with all files in it
This post was last modified: 28-10-2017, 05:56 AM by lblankking. Edit Reason: Forgot to mention something
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-10-2017, 03:51 PM
(28-10-2017, 05:51 AM)lblankking Didn't worked but I am getting to understand the problem 1) if I try to flash from latest sp tool it shows bra code error Aut_sec
2)But if I try to do the same with Sp tool with auth file it shows Brm code error
3)The reason 2nd shows tht is becuz one rom has auth file but wrong scatter file and other rom has right scatter file but no auth file I tried mix match those but tht didn't work
4) This is the most odd one for me as the scatter file load properly on windows but shows invalid scatter file on ubuntu but as mentioned @3 if use the wrong scatter file I. E for mt6750 it loads properly and starts to flash but then shows wrong chips (as mines is mt6755)
Anyways I think it can't be fixed unless someone upload a complete rom with all files in it

Lets stick to the MT6755 rom and scatter file since that's your phone's chipset .
I believe its the MT6755 scatter file that's giving wrong scatter format (in ubuntu) and doesn't have an auth file. attach the scatter file from the MT6755 rom so I take a look at its contents
BTW, its looking like what you need is the full MT6755 rom which contains an auth file
This post was last modified: 28-10-2017, 03:55 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2