Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] GIONEE M6 STOCK ROM ISUES FROM HOVATEK
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] GIONEE M6 STOCK ROM ISUES FROM HOVATEK

[Please help] GIONEE M6 STOCK ROM ISUES FROM HOVATEK

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
27-10-2017, 03:36 PM

THE SAME ERROR I GET EVERYTIME FAILED TO GET PMT INFO IS THERE ANY WAY TO FX THIS CUZ I AM THINKING IF IT A A DRIVER ISSUES ALL MY DRIIVER ARE ALL IN TACT PLZ HELP ME OUT I JUST FINISHED CREATING A CUTON ROM VIA UR LINK YOU GAVE EARLIER THE ONE I FLASHED VIA CUSTOM RECOVERY DID NOT WORK I WAS THINKING MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I DID NOT SIGN IT NOW I CREATED ANOTHER ONE WHICH I HAVE SIGNED SO I PRAY MY PHONES WORKS SO I CAN TRY THIS I JUST BOUGHT THIS FOR 100K ITS HURTS REAL BAD THAT ME AN MOBILE TECHNICIAN CANT FIX THIS PLEASE LETS ALL GATTHER HANDS AND FIX all GIONEE M6 ISSUES THE ROMS FROM AMIGOS ARENT HELPING KEEPS REBOOTING AND AND U CAN ONLY USE IT FOR LIKE 20 SECONDS BEFORE IT REBOOTS
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-10-2017, 02:37 PM
(27-10-2017, 03:36 PM)chikaubah THE SAME ERROR I GET EVERYTIME FAILED TO GET PMT INFO IS THERE ANY WAY TO FX THIS CUZ I AM THINKING IF IT A A DRIVER ISSUES ALL MY DRIIVER ARE ALL IN TACT PLZ HELP ME OUT I JUST FINISHED CREATING A CUTON ROM VIA UR LINK YOU GAVE EARLIER THE ONE I FLASHED VIA CUSTOM RECOVERY DID NOT WORK I WAS THINKING MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I DID NOT SIGN IT NOW I CREATED ANOTHER ONE WHICH I HAVE SIGNED SO I PRAY MY PHONES WORKS SO I CAN TRY THIS I JUST BOUGHT THIS FOR 100K ITS HURTS REAL BAD THAT ME AN MOBILE TECHNICIAN CANT FIX THIS PLEASE LETS ALL GATTHER HANDS AND FIX all GIONEE M6 ISSUES THE ROMS FROM AMIGOS ARENT HELPING KEEPS REBOOTING AND AND U CAN ONLY USE IT FOR LIKE 20 SECONDS BEFORE IT REBOOTS

This error means SP Flash tool isn't able to read or write to the phone. Hope you're using that modified SP flash tool for Gionee and have tried a different PC . This could happen if the battery is drained, USB cord or port aren't fitting right, there's a driver issue or the phone has an emmc chip issue

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
30-10-2017, 06:43 AM
I have tried a different port pc and the same error I even left the phone on charger for like a 2days but still yet I still get the same error the funny thing is that when I use format in sp tools it will format and give a ok sign so I don't no where the problem is coming from

Sent from my Lenovo A319 using Hovatek Forum
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
30-10-2017, 11:24 AM
(30-10-2017, 06:43 AM)chikaubah I have tried a different port pc and the same error I even left the phone on charger for like a 2days but still yet I still get the same error the funny thing  is that when I use format in sp tools it will format and give a ok sign so I don't no where the problem is coming from

Please hold the volume down button when connecting the to the USB cable And do not release the volume key until flashing begins.
This post was last modified: 30-10-2017, 12:04 PM by ALBA.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-10-2017, 12:15 PM

(30-10-2017, 06:43 AM)chikaubah I have tried a different port pc and the same error I even left the phone on charger for like a 2days but still yet I still get the same error the funny thing  is that when I use format in sp tools it will format and give a ok sign so I don't no where the problem is coming from

Its sounding more and more like an emmc chip issue.
3 questions
1. Do you recall the exact error message that popped up in CM II
2. Have you tried disconnecting the battery then try flashing
3. Have you tried button combos when connecting to PC for flashing as @alba suggested

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
01-11-2017, 06:43 PM
Finally I got it to flash again via I has to do a clean format to my windows 10 and tried to flash again and It flashed so after flashing with the modified sp tools note: it will always stuck on standby golden Gionee logo so I proceed to flash again through SD card version via recovery so I flash amigo 3.5.6 which I got from hovatek Gionee m6 collection so when I reboot after that it first boot to a point in Chinese language and a count down from 20seconds before it reboots again and again for ever so in that limited 20seconds I quickly went to settings and enable OEM unlocking so after I have exceeded my 20 seconds of use so I boot to fast boot and I unlock the boot loader and I flash custom recovery which I did but still yet the phone was still stuck at golden Gionee logo so I used a paid software UNI-ANDROID-TOOL SO I FLASHED BOOT.IMG AND SYSTEM IMG I GOT from MY DOWNLOADED GIONEE STOCK ROM FOLDER VIA FASTBOOT AND THE PHONE MIRACULOUSLY TURNED ON WITHOUT REBOOTS BUT NOW I GET SO MANY CHINESE APPS AND SO MANY UNSTABLE PRE-INSTALLED APPS AND SOME UNFORTUNATELY SOME APPS HAS STOPPED

MY BIGGEST ERROR NOW IS THAT WHEN I TURN ON DATA THE PHONE REBOOTS TILL U TURN OFF DATA SAME GOES FOR WIFI
2. NO GOOGLE APPS CAME WITH IT I AM THINKING OF FLASHING GAPPS OR SO

IS THERE ANYTHING AM NOT DOING RIGHT ABOUT CONNECTIONS

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-11-2017, 11:16 AM
(01-11-2017, 06:43 PM)chikaubah Finally I got it to flash again via I has to do a clean format to my windows 10 and tried to flash again and It flashed so after flashing with the modified sp tools note: it will always stuck on standby golden Gionee logo so I proceed to flash again through SD card version via recovery so I flash amigo 3.5.6 which I got from hovatek Gionee m6 collection so when I reboot after that it first boot to a point in Chinese language and a count down from 20seconds before it reboots again and again for ever so in that limited 20seconds I quickly went to settings and enable OEM unlocking so after I have exceeded my 20 seconds of use so I boot to fast boot and I unlock the boot loader and I flash custom recovery which I did but still yet the phone was still stuck at golden Gionee logo so I used a paid software UNI-ANDROID-TOOL SO I FLASHED BOOT.IMG AND SYSTEM IMG I GOT from MY DOWNLOADED GIONEE STOCK ROM FOLDER VIA FASTBOOT AND THE PHONE MIRACULOUSLY TURNED ON WITHOUT REBOOTS BUT NOW I GET SO MANY CHINESE APPS AND SO MANY UNSTABLE PRE-INSTALLED APPS AND SOME UNFORTUNATELY SOME APPS HAS STOPPED

MY BIGGEST ERROR NOW IS THAT WHEN I TURN ON DATA THE PHONE REBOOTS TILL U TURN OFF DATA SAME GOES FOR WIFI
2. NO GOOGLE APPS CAME WITH IT I AM THINKING OF FLASHING GAPPS OR SO

IS THERE ANYTHING AM NOT DOING RIGHT ABOUT CONNECTIONS

Glad you could revive the phone to this stage; combining firmware was ultimately going to be the way out anyway.
For the google apps, flash the custom recovery we ported then flash Gapps
For the data and wifi thing, maybe its a kernel issue (incompatible boot or lk) . have you tried doing a factory reset.
You should consider debloating the rom because chose chinese apps often = malware

Note!
chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
02-11-2017, 10:49 PM
i have tride the factory resting but the phone still gets unfortunately apps has stop and still yet to fix data issues
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-11-2017, 12:05 PM
(02-11-2017, 10:49 PM)chikaubah i have tride the factory resting but the phone still gets unfortunately apps has stop and still yet to fix data issues

Have you tried searching for a custom rom?

Note!
chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
03-11-2017, 03:27 PM

yes i have serch gionee m6 do not have any custom rom about the network issues is there anything am not flashing inside the stock rom folder
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next