Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno p5 plus stuck at boot logo
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno p5 plus stuck at boot logo

[Please help] Tecno p5 plus stuck at boot logo

raymondadutwum
raymondadutwum
raymondadutwum
Enthusiastic Member
11-11-2017, 01:36 PM

please my tecno p5 plus is stuck at the tecno logo. it doesn't even show the boot animation it just freezes after pressing the power button.
i have flashed all the stock firmware you guys have here but no luck.
i tried formatting whole flash with sp flash tool each time i flash but no luck.
please i need your help
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-11-2017, 07:08 PM
(11-11-2017, 01:36 PM)raymondadutwum please my tecno p5 plus is stuck at the tecno logo. it doesn't even show the boot animation it just freezes after pressing the power button.
i tried formatting whole flash with sp flash tool each time i flash but no luck.
please i need your help

what was wrong with the device before you attempted flashing?
after flashing each rom, did you perform a factory reset in recovery mode?
raymondadutwum
raymondadutwum
raymondadutwum
Enthusiastic Member
11-11-2017, 10:11 PM
[/quote]

I just turned it off one day and it started, so you see how phone's shows a boot animation after showing the manufacturer name.
My case, the phone freezes after showing the first Tecno. It doesn't get to the Tecno animation, not even after hard reset
raymondadutwum
raymondadutwum
raymondadutwum
Enthusiastic Member
11-11-2017, 10:13 PM
(11-11-2017, 07:08 PM)X3non
(11-11-2017, 01:36 PM)raymondadutwum please my tecno p5 plus is stuck at the tecno logo. it doesn't even show the boot animation it just freezes after pressing the power button.
please i need your help

I just turned it off one day and it started, so you see how phone's shows a boot animation after showing the manufacturer name.
My case, the phone freezes after showing the first Tecno. It doesn't get to the Tecno animation, not even after hard reset
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-11-2017, 03:32 PM

(11-11-2017, 10:13 PM)raymondadutwum I just turned it off one day and it started, so you see how phone's shows a boot animation after showing the manufacturer name.

Does the phone stay dead when you format without flashing any rom to it?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dancuun
dancuun
dancuun
13-11-2017, 05:05 PM
please i need your help
P5 has many variants.had the same badluck last year..kept searching until i got the most correct firmware.
raymondadutwum
raymondadutwum
raymondadutwum
Enthusiastic Member
15-11-2017, 05:27 PM
(13-11-2017, 03:32 PM)hovatek
(11-11-2017, 10:13 PM)raymondadutwum I just turned it off one day and it started, so you see how phone's shows a boot animation after showing the manufacturer name.

Does the phone stay dead when you format without flashing any rom to it?

Yes it went completely dead
This post was last modified: 15-11-2017, 05:28 PM by raymondadutwum.
raymondadutwum
raymondadutwum
raymondadutwum
Enthusiastic Member
15-11-2017, 05:29 PM
(13-11-2017, 05:05 PM)dancuun
please i need your help
P5 has many variants.had the same badluck last year..kept searching until i got the most correct firmware.

Please can I have the link to that file or the full name so that I can Google and download
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-11-2017, 07:24 PM
(15-11-2017, 05:29 PM)raymondadutwum Please can I have the link to that file or the full name so that I can Google and download

do you remember the build number of your P5plus?
pending when @dancuun posts his link, you should consider searching online for different P5-plus roms builds from the ones you currently have