Hovatek Forum GENERAL General Discussions Nomu S10 Pro
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Nomu S10 Pro

Nomu S10 Pro

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
michaelkors
michaelkors
michaelkors
11-10-2017, 03:28 PM

NOMU S10 has established popularity and fame among NOMU lovers. Now NOMU has a bigger and stronger version: S10 Pro with IP68+ water-proof and 5000mAh ultra big battery. Why not give it a try?
IP68+ rating NOMU S10 Pro outdoor sport,  waterproof,  shockproof smartphone is one of a kind, features a 5.0" screen, dual SIM cards and dual standby design Survivor under whatever kind of extreme hard environment and certain occasion. Take with it to go over mountains and cross streams, 5000mAh power super long time standby, nothing can't stop you from moving ahead.

Stay tuned for more info.
khurshidahmed
khurshidahmed
khurshidahmed
Enthusiastic Member
15-11-2017, 06:50 PM
(11-10-2017, 03:28 PM)michaelkors NOMU S10 has established popularity and fame among NOMU lovers. Now NOMU has a bigger and stronger version: S10 Pro with IP68+ water-proof and 5000mAh ultra big battery. Why not give it a try?
IP68+ rating NOMU S10 Pro outdoor sport,  waterproof,  shockproof smartphone is one of a kind, features a 5.0" screen, dual SIM cards and dual standby design Survivor under whatever kind of extreme hard environment and certain occasion. Take with it to go over mountains and cross streams, 5000mAh power super long time standby, nothing can't stop you from moving ahead.

Stay tuned for more info.

I have a very enjoyable using experience for S10 Pro. The speed is very fast. I have not seen the data lag problem for 1 year long use. The running speed is extremely excellent as a rugged phone as it is not a little worse than the mainstream smart phone.
michaelkors
michaelkors
michaelkors
17-11-2017, 02:37 PM
Got the phone and started to test it. Fell it from high, brought it into the shower, and then checked it out. As expected, it’s totally okay after my tests. Now I trust it very much and will pay attention to any new products from NOMU. Recommend a video to you guys, it’s really wondeful.
Got the phone and started to test it. Fell it from high, brought it into the shower, and then checked it out. As expected, it’s totally okay after my tests. Now I trust it very much and will pay attention to any new products from NOMU. Recommend a video to you guys, it’s really wondeful.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUy4eg6IBoQ[/video]
This post was last modified: 17-11-2017, 02:38 PM by michaelkors.
khurshidahmed
khurshidahmed
khurshidahmed
Enthusiastic Member
04-01-2018, 08:30 AM
Nomu S10 Pro one of the top Rugged phone because of the quality and combination of hardware.
sami.leo
sami.leo
sami.leo
25-01-2018, 08:02 PM

great looking rugged phone
purvi singhal
purvi singhal
purvi singhal
30-01-2018, 10:27 AM
I love that the phone is really fast on the daily basis and that is the most important feature on any phone.
namita sha
namita sha
namita sha
31-01-2018, 10:31 AM
Followed NOMU for a long time. Very nice rugged phone brand. I’m prudent
with money even for promotions like this. But this time I’m ready to be
generous as it is a rare opportunity.
namita sha
namita sha
namita sha
01-02-2018, 10:08 AM
NOMU is famous for high-quality rugged phone. It has produced rugged
phone for years. The phone is very professional, and very reliable. I’m
a royalty fan of NOMU, support the sale, support NOMU.
gauri sharma
gauri sharma
gauri sharma
05-02-2018, 09:58 AM
First, the delivery speed is very fast. It surprised me when I opened
the box. Cool appearance, clean system, few factory software, so that I
didn’t need to uninstall unnecessary software. The next is the good
battery performance, 49% electricity, only consumes 1% for the first
night. What a surprise! Haven’t tested the rugged function, but think it
ok considering the exquisite workmanship.
meenu sohiwal
meenu sohiwal
meenu sohiwal
07-02-2018, 10:45 AM

NOMU is famous for high-quality rugged phone. It has produced rugged phone for years. The phone is very professional, and very reliable. I’m a royalty fan of NOMU, support the sale, support NOMU.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next