Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Supported API:3
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Supported API:3

[Please help] Supported API:3

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Poll: Are there more people with Supported API:3 problems?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

Supported API:3
100.00%
Votes 1
Lumigon T3
0%
Votes 0
MTK 6795
0%
Votes 0
Android 6.0
0%
Votes 0
ADB enabler
0%
Votes 0
USB debugging
0%
Votes 0
Stuck in Recovery Mode
0%
Votes 0
Factory Reset
0%
Votes 0
Flasing
0%
Votes 0
Rooting
0%
Votes 0

Total 1 vote(s) 100%
GSZ
GSZ
GSZ
Techie Member
22-11-2017, 01:16 PM

Please can you help me fix my Lumigon T3.

Google Play Services was acting strange and my keyboard wouldn't always pop up and so I deleted Google Play Services and downloaded again and that helped for a while.

It was acting strange and had to do a hard reset, cause I couldn't log in with my fingerscan and the keyboard wasn't showing. Now it remains stuck in 'recovery mode' and back again after 'reboot system now' .

I didn't enable ADB (USB debugging) and the Bootloader is still locked, I know how to unlock it though.

So my PC can only see the Phone in bootloader, the PC gives an ERROR when I thry to communicate with ADB (duh disebaled)

When the phone is in 'Recovery Mode' I can see the information 'Supported API:3' see picture (jpg)

Can you help me or tell me who can?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-11-2017, 06:42 PM
(22-11-2017, 01:16 PM)GSZ Please can you help me fix my Lumigon T3.

Google Play Services was acting strange and my keyboard wouldn't always pop up and so I deleted Google Play Services and downloaded again and that helped for a while.

It was acting strange and had to do a hard reset, cause I couldn't log in with my fingerscan and the keyboard wasn't showing. Now it remains stuck in 'recovery mode' and back again after 'reboot system now' .

I didn't enable ADB (USB debugging) and the Bootloader is still locked, I know how to unlock it though.

So my PC can only see the Phone in bootloader, the PC gives an ERROR when I thry to communicate with ADB (duh disebaled)

When the phone is in 'Recovery Mode' I can see the information 'Supported API:3' see picture (jpg)

This is stock recovery. It means there's a problem at the /system level. You'll need to reflash the stock rom / firmware

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
GSZ
GSZ
GSZ
Techie Member
22-11-2017, 07:01 PM
(22-11-2017, 06:42 PM)hovatek

This is stock recovery. It means there's a problem at the /system level. You'll need to reflash the stock rom / firmware
But where and how do I get a stock Rom? And still need a debugging for USB or not?
This post was last modified: 23-11-2017, 12:04 PM by GSZ.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
23-11-2017, 01:49 PM
(22-11-2017, 07:01 PM)GSZ

But where and how do I get a stock Rom? And still need a debugging for USB or not?

Ran a quick search but i couldn't find a firmware for your device. 
Maybe you can contact Lumigon Support for the firmware, @ support@lumigon.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-11-2017, 03:14 PM

(22-11-2017, 07:01 PM)GSZ But where and how do I get a stock Rom? And still need a debugging for USB or not?

What's the chipset and can you get access to a working phone of the same model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
GSZ
GSZ
GSZ
Techie Member
23-11-2017, 03:20 PM
(23-11-2017, 01:49 PM)innagee

GSZ
GSZ
GSZ
Techie Member
23-11-2017, 03:23 PM
(23-11-2017, 03:14 PM)hovatek
(22-11-2017, 07:01 PM)GSZ But where and how do I get a stock Rom? And still need a debugging for USB or not?

What's the chipset and can you get access to a working phone of the same model?

The chipset is Helio X10 6795 MediaTek, and I could buy one to get acces, and then send it back
This post was last modified: 23-11-2017, 03:32 PM by GSZ.
GSZ
GSZ
GSZ
Techie Member
23-11-2017, 08:55 PM
(23-11-2017, 01:49 PM)innagee

The company doesn't exist anymore, today I tryed to unlock the BOOTLOADER......failed Sad
There must be something I can do, if I can boot in Recovery Mode
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-11-2017, 12:28 PM
(23-11-2017, 08:55 PM)GSZ The company doesn't exist anymore, today I tryed to unlock the BOOTLOADER......failed Sad

You either need to find the firmware or someone with the same model to help you backup

Note!
GSZ
GSZ
GSZ
Techie Member
24-11-2017, 12:42 PM

(24-11-2017, 12:28 PM)hovatek
(23-11-2017, 08:55 PM)GSZ The company doesn't exist anymore, today I tryed to unlock the BOOTLOADER......failed Sad

You either need to find the firmware or someone with the same model to help you backup

Even if the the BOOTLOADER can't be unlocked and ADB disabled? You still think I can make this work?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next